Alarm Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm Delay

Assuming you have added your entry/exit zones to Group 13 which allows you to edit entry/exit times where are you getting stuck on editing these settings.

Type the following (I'm suuuming you have the Installer Code)

8 installer code 0 0

The keypad should now be displaying System Programming.
    Press the # key. The keypad should now be displaying Security.
    Using the A or B key cycle through this menu until you get to the Timers option. Press the # key. The keypad display should now display Global.
    Press the B key once until the key pad shows Partition 1.
    Press the # key. The keypad display now shows Entry Delay.
    Press the # key. Type any number between 30 and 120 and press the # key. Exit the Programming Menu and now you have adjusted your Entry time. You can do exactly the same for your exit.

Let us know if you have any further difficulties. No need to rip anything out. The Concord 4 will do anything you want and more.

I replied to you on the other post you made too.

Comment

I do have the installer code. The Doors seem to be in Zone 10.
      Attached Files

Comment

Edit the Sensors that protect your doors and put them into Group 13.

Again press 8 installer code 0 0

The keypad display shows System Programming. Press the # key

Press the B key until you reach the Sensors option on the Keypad Display. Press the # key.

Press the B key until you reach the Edit Sensors. Press the # key.

Press the B key until you reach the sensor you want to edit. Press the # key.

The keypad display shows Sensor Ptn. Press the B key once and you will see Sensor Group. Type in 13, press the # key and then exit System Programming.

Your sensor is now in Group 13 and you can repeat this for any sensor that you want as an Entry/Exit sensor

Comment

According to this grouping description, the delay door are supposed to be in 10. I guess.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok I posted those instructions from memory. You clearly know what group number to put your entry/exit sensors into and I'm assuming from the instructions I posted you can now adjust these settings from the control panel keypad.

Could you confirm if you've managed to adjust the entry/exit time now,

All this information is available in the GE Concord 4 Installation Manual which is downloadable. Just Google to find it.

Comment

Hmm, well, I may not have the installer code. I enter 8, installer code, It displays 'Enter Cmd', if i then hit 0 twice, or anything twice I get a protest beep and it exits out.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
                Hmm, well, I may not have the installer code. I enter 8, installer code, It displays 'Enter Cmd', if i then hit 0 twice, or anything twice I get a protest beep and it exits out.
                If 8 installer code 0 0 does not work you do not have the installer code. The only exception to this is if the keypad you have is not a programming keypad. The ATP1000 Keypad known as an Alpha Keypad is the keypad you require to program the panel. What is the model of the keypad you have.

I really do suggest you take a look at the Installation Guide. It explains all this. As I suggested before it might be an idea to post photos of your panel and keypad so people can help you with your setup.

Comment

Here's my Concord Panels. The only thing that says Concord 4 is the wiring diagram Label.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ok that’s your keypad. Doesn’t look like a programming keypad though. Have you got any pictures of your control panel.

Try locating the model number of both keypads. Usually found on the rear of the keypad or inside the plastic housing to ry locating the model number of both keypads. Usually found on the rear of the keypad or inside the plastic housing to confirm this.

As I mentioned earlier you cannot program a Concord 4 panel without the correct type of keypad. You can pick up one on eBay fairly cheaply.

Here’s an example of one in action

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGUtLyxDYwg

That’s the ATP1000 keypad

Comment

Working...
                    X