Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Insteon/Foscam to HS

Hi All,

Any idea how can I add an IP Wireless camera from Smarthome to HS and get the videostream??

I just found that Foscam cameras are pretty similar with Smarthome's.

I tried to find a solution in this forum but nothing is clear to me.

I downloaded the UltraNetCam and WebCam plug-ins, the first one runs OK but I cannot see the videostream, actually since last friday the plug-in shows the same snapshot. The second one shows and "Error Initializing".

Please your help.

Thanks,
    Alfredo

You need to post the UltraNetCam issue in the UltraNetCam plugin forum so the plugin author can work with you on this issue. What is it you want to know about Insteon?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you Rupp,

Actually the issue is that I don't know the best way to add an IP Wireless Camara from Smarthome and see the videostream.

Comment

Ah, if it's just like the Foscam then the netcam plugin should work by capturing stills. If you want to see the steam then logging into the cameras web interface is your best bet.

Comment

Thanks Rupp

What if I want to prepare the HS to use and see the IP cameras in live video in the HSTouch App for iPhone and Android?

Thanks,
          Alfredo

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo Delgado View Post
            Thanks Rupp

What if I want to prepare the HS to use and see the IP cameras in live video in the HSTouch App for iPhone and Android?

Thanks,
            Alfredo
            You would need to use a third party application like this and wrap the web page in an element in HSTouch.

http://www.vitamindinc.com/index.php

Comment

Understood Rupp.

Can I see the stream on the HomeSeer Web Interface?

Thanks,
              Alfredo

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo Delgado View Post
                Understood Rupp.

Can I see the stream on the HomeSeer Web Interface?

Thanks,
                Alfredo
                You can but it will take some work to wrap the cameras interface within an HML IFrame to accomplish this.

Comment

Working...
                X