No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta builds 3.0.0.369->3.0.0.423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did check the code it does check for a blank "housecode" or "usercode". If either is blank, it clears out the code (not the address). There a note about a bug related to this, but I think its from HS2. So I don't see any recent changes related to this.

As mentioned, don't bother messing with the code property, just use the address. The code is left over from X10.

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    The address field cannot be changed by the user if set by a plugin. The code field can be changed always by the user. Therefor, I am only using the address part in my plugins.

The video is a bit confusion. I didn't see the whole video, but the code they use is "00E66A84-3-Q3". This means that "00E66A84-3" is the address, and "Q3" is the code. I guess you could do the same in your plugin, and you wouldn't need to rely on the code field anymore.

This hasn't change recently, so it probably has nothing to do with build 393.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Is build 391 still crashing with the clr.dll error? I have not see a post for a while.
      I was out of pocket for a few days. I am on 391 and up for over 6 days now. Handles seems to be steady at ~1800.

Current Date/Time: 12/12/2017 3:14:55 PM Central Standard Time
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.391 (Windows)
      HomeSeer: Is Registered
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - Server
      OS Version: 6.3.9600 Service Pack: 0.0
      System Uptime: 6 Days 22 Hours 48 Minutes 14 Seconds

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Here is a link for Ubuntu 16.04...on the Rock64.

You write the image to a microSD card same as you would for writing an RPi Wheezy, Jessie or Stretch image.

Xenial Mate

Currently running 16.04 here on the Pine64 2Gb computer - over a year now...
        Thanks Pete!

As it turns out, that image won't boot on the Rock64, but there are newer images of both Ubuntu Mate 16.04 and 'minimal' 16.04 on that same site that do work.

Of potential interest to anybody else trying to use the new Rock64 2G or 4G:

-- the boot-up process is a little different from a Raspberry Pi. When an RPI is powered, you can see the green power light flicker as it reads the SD card, much like the 'disk activity LED' on a desktop system. The Rock64 doesn't do that. Instead, you'll see three LEDs light up when you apply power. One of them (labeled 'Stat', probably 'Status') will initially light up red and then go out after 4-5 seconds. When it goes out, the unit is booting up.

-- the Ubuntu port is still pretty new and I've learned that the HDMI output will not work on some monitors because not all pixel-clock requests are supported yet. If you can't get video, try connecting the HDMI to a handy TV and see if that works. Also, try using a high-quality HDMI cable. For me that's what turned out to be my issue with no video -- I was using a long, small-wire-gauge HDMI cable. When I switched to a better cable the video worked.

Between the 'no video' and the 'no disk activity LED' I was fooled for quite a while into thinking I had a bad unit. The Rock64 support forum was a big help.

Comment

Good news Mark.

Are you using the 2 or 4Gb version?

Are you going to use the eMMC?

Here with the Pine64 have never connected a monitor to it.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
            Day 17 and About Homeseer memory usage reading 121Mb and Htop reading 298Mb. This is the longest I've run a Beta (ver .387) since the current round of Beta testing started. The memory usage seems to have stabilised and I'm pushing a lot more Events at the system than previously deployed.

Going to continue running this .387 Beta as this particular version was one that Rich hoped to release a couple of weeks back. Let's see how it progresses.
            Day 20 and About Homeseer reporting 124Mb and Htop reporting 324M. I've added nothing new to the system and it's pretty much being left unattended and undisturbed and a considerable rise in memory usage over the last 24 hours.

I'm now wondering will memory usage ever settle at this stage.

I know the latest Beta is .393 but it is equally important to run a Beta over a longer period without a restart to judge reliability when it comes to a release version of HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
              Day 20 and About Homeseer reporting 124Mb and Htop reporting 324M. I've added nothing new to the system and it's pretty much being left unattended and undisturbed and a considerable rise in memory usage over the last 24 hours.

I'm now wondering will memory usage ever settle at this stage.

I know the latest Beta is .393 but it is equally important to run a Beta over a longer period without a restart to judge reliability when it comes to a release version of HS3.
              HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
              Plugin's:
              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Just noticed that startup of Homeseer 3 V.393 Zee2 OS is writing this file

c:\HS\json.txt

in the /HomeSeer/c:\HS\json.txt

@Rich are we going to see an update for HS3Pro/Standard for Linux version 393?
                Last edited by Pete; December 13, 2017, 12:55 AM.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

What is the version of the Z-Wave plugin you are running?

Can you make sure you are running with the latest Beta? I know there was an issue with some of the plugins that caused this recursive crash. However, I would not expect the crash to be in HS3 if this was the case, but I want to rule it out. The latest beta for sure does not have this issue. (at least not the one I know about)
                  @rich I see there is a new beta for z-wave of 173 (big jump from .164). Are there release notes? Do we need to test this version with .393?

Thanks,

Michael
                  HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                  Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                  BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Version 3.0.0.393 is still running......

Current Date/Time: 12/13/2017 8:45:31 AM
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.393
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                    System Uptime: 3 Days 20 Hours 50 Minutes 30 Seconds
                    IP Address: 192.168.5.3
                    Number of Devices: 914
                    Number of Events: 581
                    Available Threads: 399
                    HSTouch Enabled: False
                    Event Threads: 0
                    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                    Device Exec Queue: 0
                    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                    Email Send Queue: 0
                    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    0.0.0.21: drhsIpPlugIn
                    3.0.0.42: EasyTrigger
                    3.0.0.25: ImperiHome
                    3.0.2.4: OMNI
                    0.0.0.35: Pushover 3P
                    3.0.5.5: SDJ-Health
                    3.0.6542.26784: UltraMon3
                    3.0.0.40: UPBSpud
                    3.0.1.162: Z-Wave

So far, so good.

-Travis

Comment

You are welcome to load it, it only has a change in regards to reading firmware update files. Version changed a lot due to some internal testing.

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
                      @rich I see there is a new beta for z-wave of 173 (big jump from .164). Are there release notes? Do we need to test this version with .393?

Thanks,

Michael
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

You are welcome to load it, it only has a change in regards to reading firmware update files. Version changed a lot due to some internal testing.
                        For some reason I can't ever seem to find the Z-Wave Plugin release notes page when I want to review it. . .

What's changed. . .I think I am still on version .150. . .

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                          For some reason I can't ever seem to find the Z-Wave Plugin release notes page when I want to review it. . .

What's changed. . .I think I am still on version .150. . .
                          If you click on Release Info under the Z-Wave beta link, it will take you to this page.

Release notes for the HS3 Z-Wave Plug-In

Changed in version 3.0.1.173 (Beta)

* Fixed issue reading some firmware hex files

Changed in version 3.0.1.164 (Beta)

* Node information is automatically backed up whenever a node is added or removed from the system
                          * Clarified option that changes the node ID so user does not modify this by accident

Changed in version 3.0.1.160 (Beta)

* Fixed some issues with updating status when battery devices wake up

Changed in version 3.0.1.159 (Beta)

* Fixed Aeon devices that report power not being programmed to report when added

Changed in version 3.0.1.158 (Beta)

* Fixed thermostat setpoint commands not being sent for some battery powered thermostats

Changed in version 3.0.1.155 (Beta)

* Fixed thermostat set points not being set for some thermostats that are using Celsius mode.

Changed in version 3.0.1.154 (Beta)

* Now only one EXE plugin for Linux and Windows
                          * Removed support for some older Z-Wave USB HID devices
                          * For Fibaro Dimmer2, added a scene activation device so events can be triggered on scene commands sent from dimmers

Changed in version 3.0.1.152 (Beta)

* Fixed HS-DS100+, when adding now sets wake-up time to 12 hours, rather than 20 minutes to extend battery life
                          * Z-Health has been removed (no longer needed with Z-Wave+)
                          * Fixed firmware update slider not expanding

Changed in version 3.0.1.150 (Beta)

* Added support for HS3 to trigger on scene activations from other devices, such as the Fibaro Dimmer 2. The HS3 scene activation trigger will trigger on any scene # sent to HS3 even if no device exists in the system that is assigned that scene
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            If you click on Release Info under the Z-Wave beta link, it will take you to this page.

* Node information is automatically backed up whenever a node is added or removed from the system
                            * Clarified option that changes the node ID so user does not modify this by accident

* Fixed Aeon devices that report power not being programmed to report when added

* Fixed thermostat setpoint commands not being sent for some battery powered thermostats

* Fixed thermostat set points not being set for some thermostats that are using Celsius mode.

* For Fibaro Dimmer2, added a scene activation device so events can be triggered on scene commands sent from dimmers

* Fixed HS-DS100+, when adding now sets wake-up time to 12 hours, rather than 20 minutes to extend battery life

* Added support for HS3 to trigger on scene activations from other devices, such as the Fibaro Dimmer 2. The HS3 scene activation trigger will trigger on any scene # sent to HS3 even if no device exists in the system that is assigned that scene

Rich,

Any chance this has lso changes for the fibaro fgs-222 double relay switches not reporting back status to the controller since the latest betas? Or should i post a bugzilla item. In 130 they are working fine.

Bart
                            Regards Bart
                            ------------------------------------------
                            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                            HSPRO 3.
                            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Thanks. I knew there was a way. Will plan to update.

Originally posted by rprade View Post

Comment

This has been an ongoing problem for me since well before beta 3.0.1.144. It has happened with all flavors of HS from 3.0.0.318 to the current beta.

I have identified a few things that are correlated. My CPU will only rise when I include a new device. It does it on any of my 3 interfaces - all Z-Nets. It seems to do it any time I include a device. The Z-Wave plug-in will go from less than 6% to over 50% CPU. It doesn't calm down by itself. Restarting the plug-in usually cures it, but sometimes I have to restart HS.

The other thing that always causes the CPU to rise is performing a backup. I backup all three interfaces at 2:00AM every Sunday with a script. This will ALWAYS cause the CPU to climb to well over 60% and I have seen it climb to 80+%. It will not clear itself. Before I added a restart of HomeSeer at the end of the backup event, it would still be pegged in the morning, such that I can hear the fans on my server singing like turbines. A restart solves it.

During normal operation, I have never seen it climb, only when including nodes or backing up the interfaces.
                                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X