Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really need an uninstall

Hi Blade,
    How do I uninstall this and get my old icons back??
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

I'm not sure about this plugin but many of the newer plugins can be removed using the add/remove programs or programs and features control panel applet. Otherwise you could just disable the plugin via the Setup > Interfaces tab.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

In your homeseer 2/bin/blicon folder you should find an uninstaller.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
        In your homeseer 2/bin/blicon folder you should find an uninstaller.
        no uninstaller in the /bin
        Best,

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          I'm not sure about this plugin but many of the newer plugins can be removed using the add/remove programs or programs and features control panel applet. Otherwise you could just disable the plugin via the Setup > Interfaces tab.
          I did disable it under interfaces but icons has not changed back to original icons
          Best,

Comment

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
            I did disable it under interfaces but icons has not changed back to original icons
            If you do not reset them then they will not change unless you have another plugin changing them.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X