Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermostats in HSTouch - under "Climate" bug workaround offered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"climate" button work around

Thanks for your work around! I am using the Android Touchpad and found your work around for the "climate" button to work great. I was also having a similar problem with my Kwikset locks. I "unhid" the Kwikset root. When pushing the "Locks" button, I can get to the screen asking for the pin. When I entered the pin, the program boots me back to Home screen. Not sure this is the same bug. Do use the locks? Have had problems like this with the locks in MYHS?

Comment

Originally posted by dmerickson View Post
      Thanks for your work around! I am using the Android Touchpad and found your work around for the "climate" button to work great. I was also having a similar problem with my Kwikset locks. I "unhid" the Kwikset root. When pushing the "Locks" button, I can get to the screen asking for the pin. When I entered the pin, the program boots me back to Home screen. Not sure this is the same bug. Do use the locks? Have had problems like this with the locks in MYHS?
      I did not have to do anything for my two Yale locks. Their root devices are still marked as hidden and despite that the button "Locks" in HSTouch works great. You need to try opening your interface in the Designer. It sounds like your Locks screen is linked to dashboard screen (i.e. main home screen). Since you told me that you enter password when clicking on "Locks" button, I assume that you already used the Designer, since this is where you would have to set the password in the first place.

Comment

Working...
      X