Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now in Stock: New 200 Series Dimmers & Switches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

Jim
    OK, did i order the wrong thing? I just ordered a HS-WD200+ expecting that to have the multi-colored LED's... I'm pretty sure the website listed it as such. The instructions didn't mention about changing LED colors and I can't find any setting in HomeSeer (I have a Zee S2) on how to change the colors (events, device management, etc...)

Current Date/Time: 1/31/2018 5:57:26 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 3 Hours 3 Minutes 24 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.3
    Number of Devices: 32
    Number of Events: 12
    Available Threads: 392

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.93.0: BLRF
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BraveSirRobbin; January 31, 2018, 07:58 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
      OK, did i order the wrong thing? I just ordered a HS-WD200+ expecting that to have the multi-colored LED's... I'm pretty sure the website listed it as such. The instructions didn't mention about changing LED colors and I can't find any setting in HomeSeer (I have a Zee S2) on how to change the colors (events, device management, etc...)
      These require the latest Z-Wave beta version 3.0.1.188 or higher. You can then set these using events.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post

Current Date/Time: 1/31/2018 5:57:26 PM
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
        Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 3 Hours 3 Minutes 24 Seconds
        IP Address: 192.168.1.3
        Number of Devices: 32
        Number of Events: 12
        Available Threads: 392

Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.93.0: BLRF
        3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
        You have the right one. I have the dimmer too and the LEDs change color.

The instructions are in an email sent once the order shipped.

I was referring to the HS-WS200+, the on/off switch which was labeled wrong on the box and the website. It only has one LED which can change.

Comment

Originally posted by brianaker View Post
          Let me try to get my terms correctly stated, are saying that Group #1 only supports one node for Z-Wave Plus Lifeline on the 200 series? The previous version of the switch supported five, as do modern GE switches/etc.
          Supporting only a single node for lifeline would create a major regression in functionality in the switch.

Or are you saying just the reset event is limited to a single association? (Sorry if I am misunderstand you)

Thanks!
          According to the Z-Wave Alliance Products page, the switches still support 5 Lifeline associations. So there is no regression in functionality.

Comment

Correct, it supports up to 5.

Originally posted by brianaker View Post
            According to the Z-Wave Alliance Products page, the switches still support 5 Lifeline associations. So there is no regression in functionality.

Comment

Any plans for multiple LED indicators on a wall SWITCH. The primary locations I want the LED indicators are on switches, not dimmers.

Also, do these or the companion switches support association(I think its called). Would like to replace 3 rooms which use Linear companion switches which do NOT have any sort of traveler wire.

Comment

Originally posted by NotYetRated View Post
                Any plans for multiple LED indicators on a wall SWITCH. The primary locations I want the LED indicators are on switches, not dimmers.

Also, do these or the companion switches support association(I think its called). Would like to replace 3 rooms which use Linear companion switches which do NOT have any sort of traveler wire.
                While I can't speak to plans for switches with multiple indicators. The dimmers do allow the ramp rate and step to be modified. You could essentially convert a dimmer into a switch, although I would not suggest this for loads which control a motor or fluorescent lights.

The accessory switches do not have led's and do require a traveler. However if you're using Homeseer you could replace your current companion switches with normal dimmer/switches; wired the same as the current companions. Then link the replacement switch with the device controlling the load.
                HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                Number of Devices: 1005
                Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
                  While I can't speak to plans for switches with multiple indicators. The dimmers do allow the ramp rate and step to be modified. You could essentially convert a dimmer into a switch, although I would not suggest this for loads which control a motor or fluorescent lights.

The accessory switches do not have led's and do require a traveler. However if you're using Homeseer you could replace your current companion switches with normal dimmer/switches; wired the same as the current companions. Then link the replacement switch with the device controlling the load.
                  Thanks for the reply, good to know I can use a standard homeseer switch in companion mode.

Also, the switches I currently have on switches, and not dimmers, are tied to bulbs which specifically do not support dimming, unfortunately. Could be swapped, but some of them would be a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by NotYetRated View Post
                    It's an interesting idea. At the moment, no plans for this as that would involve a complete redesign of the switch.

Associations will be added to the next firmware release of the 200 series products (late this year).

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                      Associations will be added to the next firmware release of the 200 series products (late this year).

Comment

Working...
                      X