Burglar Alarm ON/OFF images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burglar Alarm ON/OFF images

Just wondering if anyone has any good images for burglar alarm OFF and ON. I searched on the web but haven't found any matching images for both burglar alarm ON and OFF states? Thanks again for the help !!!!! Rick

I couldn't find anything I liked either. I ended up with a square box that is red when the alarm is armed and transparent when it is not.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Here is one that looks attractive to me. You could make a second one in grayscale. Use the colored one for ON and the grayscale for OFF.

https://www.iconexperience.com/v_col...ns/?icon=alarm

Comment

I use these guys. The Armed and Disarmed text doesn't show up that well, but you can recognize that the writing is yellow or red, so it works.
        Attached Files

Comment

I found these 4 but had to modify a little.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cowinger; February 20, 2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks Much !!!! That helps a lot. Does anyone use armed away ON, armed away OFF, armed stay ON and armed stay OFF images. I'm not real great at creating graphics so if anyone has these I would be interested in looking at them. Thanks again !!!!! Rick

Comment

Not exactly creative, but we use these. One is disarmed, Two is Armed, asleep and Three is Armed, vacant.
              Attached Files
              Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
                Thanks Much !!!! That helps a lot. Does anyone use armed away ON, armed away OFF, armed stay ON and armed stay OFF images. I'm not real great at creating graphics so if anyone has these I would be interested in looking at them. Thanks again !!!!! Rick
                I found these 5 colors to choose from. If you want to use them then let me know which color you want to go with each On and Off.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X