Can't access the DSC Device Config Page from HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access the DSC Device Config Page from HS3

After creating several new command and status devices from DSC configuration page, I can't get back to the config page to delete these devices. This is the error that is logged in HS3:

DSC Security Panel Response~!~Error in BuildPage An entry with the same key already exists.

Any suggestions? Can I delete some of those new devices from the Device Manager and get back to the config page? I really don't want to mess up the plugin settings. I just finished painstakingly recreating events from HS2. Thanks!

Originally posted by jessa11 View Post
    After creating several new command and status devices from DSC configuration page, I can't get back to the config page to delete these devices. This is the error that is logged in HS3:

DSC Security Panel Response~!~Error in BuildPage An entry with the same key already exists.

Any suggestions? Can I delete some of those new devices from the Device Manager and get back to the config page? I really don't want to mess up the plugin settings. I just finished painstakingly recreating events from HS2. Thanks!
    I would log your issue in Bugzilla: http://homeseer.com/bugzilla. Wade looks after the DSC plugin and he's been very responsive to issues logged that way.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Bug submitted just now.

Comment

Working...
      X