TouchScreen monitors are now available in our store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TouchScreen monitors are now available in our store

We have added the 3M M150 TouchScreen monitor to our store. This is a rugged unit and includes speakers and a microphone. The Mic works excellent with HomeSeer. This is an excellent companion to the HomeSeer TouchPad interface.

Touch Monitors

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Something to go under the kitchen counter. Cool.

-Rupp

Comment

Or a laptop. TigerDirect.com has cube machines from time to time, and cube cases all the time. Look for barebones shuttle kits - not cheap, though.

- Gordon

Did they really change the Star Trek motto under Jean-Luc Picard's command to, "To Baldly Go Where No Man's Hair's Gone Before!" ???

"Don't look under the hat."
      - Gordon, 2004
      |
      | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
      HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

I just bought a brand new Compaq Presario 2100 for $650 from Sam's Club. It was the last one they had and was marked down to 1/2 price. I love it.

-Rupp

Comment

I have a Wyse terminal they suport Touch screens built in etherne, Sound card etc..t running CE.NET and has a full Web browser so runs good with HS Touchpad. and is not as expensave as a PC. can pick them up for under $300.00

------------------------------------------------------------

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
          - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

-----------------------
          "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
          - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

Comment

Any links?

-Rupp

Comment

This looks really nice, like Rupp the challenge will be finding a small computer, but a laptop would probably handle it.

I notice they offer a choice of capacitive or resistive touch screen technology. Which one are you offering?

Bill

Comment

We are offering the capacitive, as it works the best.

Also, we have the In-Wall version also.

-Rich

Comment

Is the in-wall model more expensive or the same price?

-Rupp

Comment

1) Since it is capacitive, am I correct in assuming that a stylus or anything other than one's finger can't be used?

2) Are you considering offering a lower cost 5-wire resistive solution?

It's great to see you're expanding your product base. Congrats!

Joe
                    HomeSeer Rocks!
                    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda

Comment

After building, installing, programming and just generally using touchscreens in the POS and hospitality field (bars, restaurants, etc.) for many years...

With any touchscreen, (capacitive or resistive) you only want to ever touch the screen with your finger. Anything else will eventually damage it. Operators should be trained to do that as well.

Yes, with capacitive, you must use your finger.

We sold both, but customers usually liked the more expensive capacitive technology better because the screen overlay was thinner and clearer than resistive. Therefore the image was brighter.

However, you can use a dull plastic stylus with PDAs and TabletPCs, so I guess the resistive tech. is catching up.

Just my 2 cents...

Comment

The in-wall is about the same price, its in the store now.

I can get the resistive if you prefer that, the price is the same.

-Rich

Comment

This is a link to WYSE these devices are fully capible. I use the Web browser to access all my HA stuff. Check it out.WYSE WinTerm Link

-----------------------

Comment

HP Thin Client

-----------------------

Comment

but the price is right.

http://www.computersurplusoutlet.com...tID=COM-W2310S

Comment

Working...
                              X