OmniPlugin V.26 Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OmniPlugin V.26 Thermostat

Just testing one Omnistat 1000 here with V.26 of Omni Plugin. It is serially connected to the OmniPro 2 panel.

Omnitouch thermostat screens (very simple) reflect status fine.

Removed Thermostat1 variables, disabled and re-enabled thermostat config switch to test where it recreated all Homeseer 3 variables.

[ATTACH]67693[/ATTACH]

Here primarily watch but never change thermostat such that mostly only use status of thermostat for Homeseer - Homeseer touch.
    • Thermostat 1 Root Device - if I remove this device all of the rest of the Thermostat 1 devices also get removed - suppose that this is normal
    • Humidity - not utilized
    • Operating State - appears to be working fine and changes when Heat starts and shuts off.
    • Heating Setpoint - appears to work fine when changing heating setpoint on thermostat
    • Cooling Setpoint - have not touched it at this time.
    • Mode - have turned it on or off and appears to work fine
    • Humidity Setpoint - not touched
    • Dehumidify Setpoint - not touched
    • Fan Mode - appears to work fine here.
    • Temperature - appears to work fine here.
    • Hold Mode - status never shows and does not change when I enable or disable hold mode
    Last edited by Pete; March 25, 2018, 09:17 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

I was able to confirm this as well. I can control the Hold Mode from HomeSeer however the status does not update when changed on the thermostat.

Comment

Working...
    X