Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.57 Linux Client under Mono no longer connecting after HSServer Update to 1.0.0.58

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.57 Linux Client under Mono no longer connecting after HSServer Update to 1.0.0.58

Hi

I have been running .57 client without issue - and decided to upgrade HSServer to the latest version (so the new Iphone client will connect properly!!!)

Afetr the update, the Linux client will not connect!

Is there an updated client that I need to use?

Cheers

Mike

Mike,

The newest HSDesigner / client package comes with HSTouch client linux version .65.

I haven't tried it yet but getting ready to on one of the Jogglers running Linux. Not sure if that will connect to most current version of HSTouch server. I am guessing that it will.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      Mike,

The newest HSDesigner / client package comes with HSTouch client linux version .65.

I haven't tried it yet but getting ready to on one of the Jogglers running Linux. Not sure if that will connect to most current version of HSTouch server. I am guessing that it will.
      Thanks for the hint Pete!

I have updated to the latest version of the Designer, and used the latest Client.

All works as expected under mono.

Thanks again for your help!

Mike

Comment

No problem Mike.

I'm moving a few of the Jogglers over to Linux / Android from XP. So far my very basic HSTouch screens done up for the XP machines work fine on the Linux machines.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
        X