Can't connect to Lutron Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to Lutron Hub

I'm attempting to config and connect to my Lutron Hub. After entering the IP address and ports, when I attempted to "Import All Devices" I receive the error "Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected". I've included a copies of the Config screen/error and the HomeSeer Log. Any advice how to get connected the 1st time? FYI...I've pinged the IP address and it responses.
    Attached Files

Do you have the pro or non-pro hub?

Comment

I have a NON-Pro Hub.

NON-Pro Hub

Comment

Not the reply you want...

Originally posted by klundysr View Post
        NON-Pro Hub
        It appears the non-Pro no longer accepts connections because Lutron disabled the Telnet capability and/or changed the SSH key. I just bought a "Pro" hub (to replace my non-Pro that Homeseer didn't see) and it works well with this plugin, albeit after adding each device one by one.

Comment

Pro Caseta hub L-BGDPR02 won't respond

I had a working system, where HS had imported all the Caseta devices. Today I added 2 new Caseta dimmers using the Lutron iOS app, and the work fine through that app.

HOWEVER, I can not get HS to import those new devices - here's the log:

an-24 14:49:24 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
          Jan-24 14:49:24 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
          Jan-24 14:49:17 Z-Wave Starting Z-Wave Polling for Network FF409058...
          Jan-24 14:49:12 LutronCaseta ERROR Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected
          Jan-24 14:49:10 LutronCaseta ERROR Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected
          Jan-24 14:49:09 LutronCaseta ERROR Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected
          Jan-24 14:49:04 LutronCaseta ERROR Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected
          Jan-24 14:48:57 Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\HomeSeer\status\angle-position.png
          Jan-24 14:48:57 Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\HomeSeer\status\seismic.png
          Jan-24 14:48:56 BLRing Initialization complete
          Jan-24 14:48:54 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
          Jan-24 14:48:54 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
          Jan-24 14:48:54 LutronCaseta Debug
          Jan-24 14:48:54 LutronCaseta SmartBridgeS1 Telnet Login succesfull
          Jan-24 14:48:53 LutronCaseta Debug SmartBridgeS1 send command: integration
          Jan-24 14:48:53 TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
          Jan-24 14:48:53 Speaker Speaker host added, Name: hometroller Instance: Default IP address: 127.0.0.1
          Jan-24 14:48:52 LutronCaseta Debug SmartBridgeS1 send command: lutron
          Jan-24 14:48:51 Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.1.8 User: exhume_don_counsel
          Jan-24 14:48:51 Info System connected to MyHS Service successfully.
          Jan-24 14:48:51 Z-Wave ************************************************************ *******************
          Jan-24 14:48:51 Z-Wave STARTUP COMPLETE: All configured interfaces were successfully initialized.
          Jan-24 14:48:51 Z-Wave ************************************************************ *******************

What do I do now??

Comment

Jeff,

the SSH doesn't work anymore, if you read the other post you will have all the information.

I'm still working to have the SSL in the plugin, only then you will be able to import, for now you need to add the new device manually,

Comment

DonMor does the Caseta plugin now allow importing the integration report that the mobile app emails to the user so that devices don't have to be manually entered into the plugin?

Comment

No this is not an option, now with the Matter that will be coming and not have more details is Lutron will get it available to Caseta but Caseta will be the first to be implement. if they do it will kill this plug in.

it is ok as I did it because I want it and glad it help others.

Comment

Working...
                X