Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~!~HSTV VR install error~!~install error,Sorry no data found

Have not attempted VR yet - getting following error every morning:

6/28/2003 4:36:00 AM~!~Event Trigger~!~Time Trigger (HSTVVrInstall)
    6/28/2003 4:36:00 AM~!~HSTV VR install error~!~install error,Sorry no data found.
    6/28/2003 4:36:00 AM~!~HSTV VR install error~!~Make sure your listings are set up before running the vr install.

Getting tvlistings fine.

Any ideas?
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

I'm getting the same error, same circumstances.

Henry

Comment

If no channels are selected for use with VR. The VRinstall script will give this error when it runs. If you don't use the VR. You can just disable the HSTVVrInstall event to keep it from running the vr install each night. If you want to use the VR you can choose the channels you want to use VR for in the Download Editor.

Tom

Comment

Check on the Download Editor page and make sure you have selected some channels to use with VR. Use the checkbox under the column Use VR.

Jeff Farmer
        HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X