New Product from Current Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Product from Current Cost

Hoping you guys might view this as a bit of a gamechanger... display and agnostic hub combined http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/th...quel/x/3292990

Looks cool. Relatively inexpensive right now for about $105.

Comment

STILL waiting for mine. Anyone else fall for this?

Comment

The campaign did not meet it's goal, so was cancelled - you can see this on the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by karib View Post
          The campaign did not meet it's goal, so was cancelled - you can see this on the first page.
          Actually, no, it wasn't cancelled. They still (or say they still) plan to ship it. LOADS of runaround. Kept saying it would ship in 4-5 weeks then that would come and go. Hadn't heard anything in a few months. Just wondering if anyone else here was waiting. Supposedly I can get my $$ back instead of a Quel. I am just going to ride this out until the end and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
            Actually, no, it wasn't cancelled. They still (or say they still) plan to ship it. LOADS of runaround. Kept saying it would ship in 4-5 weeks then that would come and go. Hadn't heard anything in a few months. Just wondering if anyone else here was waiting. Supposedly I can get my $$ back instead of a Quel. I am just going to ride this out until the end and see what happens.
            Yep me to.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Did anyone ever get their Quel? ....or their money back?

Has Current Cost gone out of business? I need a new USB cable for my ENVI but can get no response from them....

Comment

Did anyone ever get their Quel? ....or their money back?
                No and No!

Has Current Cost gone out of business? I need a new USB cable for my ENVI but can get no response from them....
                I sometimes wander this to.

You should be able to get one on Amazon or Ebay.

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Working...
                X