Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twilio SMS Support

Hello,

New to the forum here and new to Homeseer. I recently purchased Homeseer HS3 and am running it on a Linux box. I had a hard time deciding what platform to go with (Vera, Smartthings, Homeseer) but coming from an industrial controls background I decided on Homeseer because it offered the best flexibility and customization.

Anyway, I was curious if anyone has had any luck sending SMS messages through the Twilio API. I have been using Twilio for a number of other IoT platforms and their API is relatively straight forward. A SMS can be sent with a simple JSON post.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Curious - did you get any responses or progress here? And/or any suggestions on how to integrate event actions to send a txt message vs send e-mail? E-mail is really heavyweight. For the majority of my events I want txt alerting.

Comment

Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I have made a plugin for sending sms/text messages with Twilio.

It can be downloaded from this page

Google translate of the page

Sorry for the bad English, but the documentation is in Norwegian but translated with Google.

Comment

Working...
      X