X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrhocker View Post
    In HS3 I do see:

PHLocationUPD Timer elapsed

I am not sure what that is and searching this board shows a couple of other references to it, but without answers that are clear to me.

One thing that I have set differently is the Send Current Position option. Try unchecking that. I think that is new-ish in GeoFency and I am not using it. Not sure if it might be causing a problem.

If that doesn't work and you're using the latest version of the plugin (3.0.1.109) try reaching out to Paul directly, he's very responsive.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Turned off "Send Current Position" in Geofency

I am using version 3.0.1.109. I turned off the proximity setting "Send Current Position" in Geofency. Then, tested it by leaving home and crossing the fence. It did not change the status of my fence when I crossed it. However, I did get an error message "Failed to send webhook 8 times". I hadn't received an error message before changing the setting.

I had 2 to 3 bars on my cell signal.

Comment

Turned off "Send Current Position" in Geofency

After the last trial when I turned off "Send Current Position" in Geofency, I made the decision to turn off the "Notify on Error" setting in Geofency. Then, I tested the settings again by leaving home and crossing the fence. Again, it did not change the status of my fence when I crossed it. I returned home and crossed the fence to enter my "Home" area. Then, I checked the "Status" field on my "Message Panel" in PHLocations and it indicated the status of my "Home" changed to "Not Near" and then 1 sec later changed to "Near". I assume this was when I accessed my Wifi after returning home. This is the 1st time it has updated automatically.

So, I think the two settings in Geofency ("Send Current Position" and "Notify on Error") need to be turned off. Additionally, it appears I have an issue connecting with my server when I'm not on my own Wifi. However, this is puzzling because I can manually "Test the Connection Entry" or Test the Connection Exit" in Geofency and be successful outside my Wifi.

Comment

Working...
        X