Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00dbsetup1.asp blank page

Hello Jon

I just installed the plugin on a clean system thinking there is something wrong with my current HS3 and I have the same result. Built brand new windows 10 HS3 with the Database charting Util and when I point to Http://{HS3 IP}/Jon00dbsetup1.asp all I get is a blank page.

Otherwise the plugin works fine but want to integrate some graphs into the HS Touch and following the Setup via the chart creation setup web page instructions the open up Jon00dbsetup1.asp does not seem to be working for me.

Can you let me know how I can resolve the problem.

Regards
    Mark

Comment

Did you add the ScriptingReferences entry in your Settings.ini? Due to a recent change, you now have to shutdown Homeseer first before you do this; otherwise the entry is lost?
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Did you add the ScriptingReferences entry in your Settings.ini? Due to a recent change, you now have to shutdown Homeseer first before you do this; otherwise the entry is lost?

Just added this line based on what I read and it works thank you!

ScriptingReferences=System.Drawing;System.Drawing.dll
        Last edited by marekd1; December 12, 2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Hi Jon

I have just installed this and am probably doing something stupid, but I cant seem to get any data to log. I have set up some devices in database config, but when I go to Dynamic chart, the new databases done show in the dropdown. Also I cant find a database file to look with SQL browser (not sure where to look either).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Did you setup DBTable1? If not DBTable2 will not work.
            Jon

Comment

Nope! That was it, thanks.

Comment

Hi Jon00,

I have just come across this plugin and it looks great, just what I was after. I have loaded and run it and it has generated a number of graphs which look awesome. However when I attempt to load the setup page I just get a blank screen and the following issues in the Log file;

Dec-19 16:16:39 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Type 'FontFamily' is not defined.
                Dec-19 16:16:39 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Type 'InstalledFontCollection' is not defined.
                Dec-19 16:16:39 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Drawing.Text' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
                Dec-19 16:16:39 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

any ideas what I have mucked up?

Steve

Comment

Please read page 3 in the documentation on the ScriptingReferences entry. This must be done when Homeseer is NOT running.
                  Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon that seems to have worked.

Steve

Comment

Dear Jon

Merry Christmas.

I have a quick question and it relates to the non-ability of HS Touch to display a graphic. I was messing with Touch Debug and captured the following -

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1194508

I expected to be able to see the chart in HS Touch but cannot. This is what the HS log shows next -

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1194509

So I guess my question is - can I do something to fix this?

Thanks for any insight.

Current Date/Time: 12/23/2017 7:13:24 PM
                      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.398
                      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                      System Uptime: 0 Days 3 Hours 8 Minutes 35 Seconds
                      IP Address: 192.168.70.127
                      Number of Devices: 394
                      Number of Events: 109
                      Available Threads: 400
                      HSTouch Enabled: True
                      Event Threads: 3
                      Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                      Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                      Device Exec Queue: 0
                      HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                      Email Send Queue: 0
                      Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      2.0.49.0: BLBackup
                      2.0.66.0: BLSpeech
                      3.0.6331.36036: UltraCID3
                      3.0.6561.37908: UltraLog3
                      3.0.6370.28796: UltraM1G3
                      3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
                      3.0.6413.20219: UltraNetCam3
                      3.0.6358.20184: UltraRussoundAudio3
                      3.0.1.173: Z-Wave

Comment

Due to caching issues, you will need to load the chart as an image directly in HSTouch. Set the properties to IsVideo=True with a suitable IsVideoRefreshRate period selected.
                        Jon

Comment

Thanks
                          Will try to make a page for the graphic. Currently just trying to view it via the stock "Lighting & Devices" view.

Comment

FYI, you can click on the chart in the device management page and see it on its own enlarged.
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              FYI, you can click on the chart in the device management page and see it on its own enlarged.
                              Indeed, thank you. Not too many things cooler than the ability to have anything I want in a graph!

Comment

Jon, is there a way to graph dates.
                                My family has kept track of the freezing and thawing of the Iowa Great Lakes since 1916.
                                I would like to graph those dates.
                                Maybe see a trend of freezing later and maybe thawing sooner over the years.

Thanks,
                                Tim
                                FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Working...
                                X