X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd error

Spud,

Still on the .1 version so this might not be of interest.... however got this error in the log :

eb-18 1:31:01 PM ImperiHome ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.GetDeviceByRef(Int32 ref) at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSCache.UpdateDevice(Int32 dvRef)
    Feb-18 1:31:01 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ImperiHome, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Feb-18 1:30:35 PM Warning Plugin ImperiHome is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Feb-18 1:30:31 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ImperiHome, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Oddly enough no one would be accessing the plug-in as the house is empty and I don't have the app up on any devices at the moment...

Will upgrade tonight to the latest and greatest.

Thank you much,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
      How the HECK did I miss this!!! This could be YUGE!!

One Question Spud (I don't think I saw asked yet).. Is there support for the MySenors Devices?
      I don't know anything about MySensors devices, but anything that is represented as HS devices should work with this plugin.

Comment

MultiSwitch Name Edit

I can't seem to find out how to Edit the "N/A" on the Multiswitch. I can't hide it or change it in Imperihome. I can change the text color but that's it.

Am I missing something on this or is it on the list?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
          I can't seem to find out how to Edit the "N/A" on the Multiswitch. I can't hide it or change it in Imperihome. I can change the text color but that's it.

Am I missing something on this or is it on the list?
          The "N/A" you see is not the name of the device but its status. For multiswitch devices the status needs to be one of the possible control actions. This works well if the mapped HS device has value/status pairs which are both control and status, but if the current status of the HS device is set to a pair which is not a control you will see "N/A"

I will ask ImperiHome developers if that could be changed, but right now the best you can do, I guess, is to change the color of the text to black in order to hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            The "N/A" you see is not the name of the device but its status. For multiswitch devices the status needs to be one of the possible control actions. This works well if the mapped HS device has value/status pairs which are both control and status, but if the current status of the HS device is set to a pair which is not a control you will see "N/A"

I will ask ImperiHome developers if that could be changed, but right now the best you can do, I guess, is to change the color of the text to black in order to hide it.
            I can definitely change the color to black and Use an Icon with a title in If i choose. Thanks

Would there be anyway to map it properly with what you see below, or is that not an option?
            Attached Files

Comment

Would there be anyway to map it properly with what you see below, or is that not an option?
              Since all your value/status pair are all set as "Both", this should already be working unless the plugin override the status with a custom string
              Could you post a screenshot of the Advanced tab?

Comment

Since all your value/status pair are all set as "Both", this should already be working unless the plugin override the status with a custom string
                Could you post a screenshot of the Advanced tab?
                Here you go.
                Attached Files

Comment

My guess is you have no control on the order of the control options for multiswitch devices, huh? My ceiling fan's control show up in this order:

High
                  Low
                  Med
                  Off

Obviously, it's in alphabetical order, but wasn't sure if you could adjust that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                    My guess is you have no control on the order of the control options for multiswitch devices, huh? My ceiling fan's control show up in this order:

High
                    Low
                    Med
                    Off

Obviously, it's in alphabetical order, but wasn't sure if you could adjust that or not.
                    This was a problem with Vera and MultiSwitches or values. They were always in alphabetical order and over their they said that was on Imperihome's side.

Comment

This was a problem with Vera and MultiSwitches or values. They were always in alphabetical order and over their they said that was on Imperihome's side.
                      yeah, as far as I know there is nothing I can do on my side.
                      one workaround would be to rename the controls in HS3 to
                      1_Off
                      2_Low
                      3_Med
                      4_High

Comment

Here you go.
                        that's what I thought, the plugin overwrites the status string, so there is not much you can do.

Comment

that's what I thought, the plugin overwrites the status string, so there is not much you can do.
                          Thanks for everything. I got the text blacked out and changed out the Icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                            Hmm. I am not seeing that using v3.0.0.3.

Edit: Now I am seeing this bug on iOS. I do not see it on Android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                              How the HECK did I miss this!!! This could be YUGE!!

One Question Spud (I don't think I saw asked yet).. Is there support for the MySenors Devices?
                              Yes it does. I have some of my MySensor devices configured in the plugin.

Cheers
                              Al
                              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hi spud,

I have a quite a few multi-level devices that use two value-status pairs for the same value, with one being Control and the other Status. As an example, the Control for one is called Play and the status Playing, with additional pairs for Pause/Paused, Stop/Stopped, etc. I can select Play/Pause/Stop in imperihome, and the text gets displayed for a few seconds, but then afterwards changes to N/A. Is it possible for the plugin to be updated to account for these types of scenarios so that it would display Playing/Paused/Stopped rather than N/A?

Thanks
                                Al
                                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                                X