Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? Corrupt XML

I am getting the following in my Homeseer log

ISYInsteon RESTQueryVariableNames : --> Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. Jun-12 7:52:26 AM ISYInsteon RESTQueryVariableNames : REST variable query failed. Corrupteded XML?

Can someone please tell me what is wrong and how do I go about fixing it?

Thanks

Originally posted by zsima View Post
    I am getting the following in my Homeseer log

ISYInsteon RESTQueryVariableNames : --> Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. Jun-12 7:52:26 AM ISYInsteon RESTQueryVariableNames : REST variable query failed. Corrupteded XML?

Can someone please tell me what is wrong and how do I go about fixing it?

Thanks
    Nothing is wrong and nothing you can do to fix it. I'll have to update the plug-in.

A long time ago, when I added support for variables, I had the plug-in query for additional variable types thinking that UDI would add some additional types beyond the two integer types. By querying for other, not yet defined, types, I thought it would make the plug-in a bit more future proof.

Recently, I tried to improve some of the error reporting and that improvement happens to catch the case where it queries for the undefined variable types and gets an error back.

It's always done this, just now the message makes it sound more dire than it is. Every time I start the plug-in now, I think that I should fix that, but since it doesn't effect the operation, I've been putting it off.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
    X