Cannot save/change status message filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot save/change status message filters

Title kind of says it all.... I currently filter "Heartbeat" messages. I want to start logging the to being monitoring batteries. Removing the check and clicking save filters shows no error in the log, even with the logging cranked up.

I close the screen. Go back in, and the check is back.

Any thoughts?

ISY 3.0.0.45
    HSPro 3.0.0.318
    Last edited by Mr_Resistor; June 27, 2017, 10:54 PM.
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

It may require a plug-in restart to pick up the changes. I'm not sure as I just finished rewriting a lot of the configuration code and was about ready to push out a new version. I just re-checked and the new version is working correctly when selecting/de-selecting events.

However, I don't think the heartbeat messages are what you want. They are messages sent by the ISY to clients every minute or two. They are not the messages that battery powered devices send.

There are battery level messages that the ISY sends (I think when a battery is low), but the plug-in currently ignores those. I'll take a look and see if I can get something working here before I push out the new release.

Originally posted by jfryhling View Post
    Title kind of says it all.... I currently filter "Heartbeat" messages. I want to start logging the to being monitoring batteries. Removing the check and clicking save filters shows no error in the log, even with the logging cranked up.

I close the screen. Go back in, and the check is back.

Any thoughts?

ISY 3.0.0.45
    HSPro 3.0.0.318
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
    X