Modems Supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modems Supported

Is the Meteor CID box supported or the Way2Call modem?
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

I am not familiar with the Meteor CID box. If the Way2Call modem supports caller Id, then I would be interested in adding support for it. Can you point me to the web sites that sell these devices?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I am not familiar with the Meteor CID box. If the Way2Call modem supports caller Id, then I would be interested in adding support for it. Can you point me to the web sites that sell these devices?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I have tried to init the Meteor CID unit with no success. Way2Call does support caller Id, in the states it is sold by Homeseer or just google it. At this point I am having trouble installing the drivers for it, but should have it up and running soon.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Ultra, Have you had a chance to look into supporting the Way2Call device?
        Larry

Comment

Originally posted by lpcalcaterra View Post
          Ultra, Have you had a chance to look into supporting the Way2Call device?

If you have a Way2Call why not just use HSPhone?
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Way2Call

I would be willing to test Way2Call device with UCID.

See recent post regarding HSPHone.
            https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...89&postcount=2
            Larry

Comment

UltraCID3 Compatible Modem

The modem i purchased apparently does not support Handset or Extension Notifications. Both the AT+FCLASS=8 and AT-STE=7 commands get a modem Error.

I purchased a Hiro H50113 modem.

Does someone have a modem manf. and model number that work s with UltraCID3?

Thanks,
              Wallis

Comment

Originally posted by wmcmath View Post
                The modem i purchased apparently does not support Handset or Extension Notifications. Both the AT+FCLASS=8 and AT-STE=7 commands get a modem Error.

I purchased a Hiro H50113 modem.

Does someone have a modem manf. and model number that work s with UltraCID3?

Thanks,
                Wallis
                See http://www.zoomtel.com/products/dial...ernal_usb.html
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X