Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Lutron Smart Bridge Pros

Don,

Does your Lutron Caseta plug-in have the ability to communicate with more than one Lutron Smart Bridge Pro? In particular, I am looking at having at least two Smart Bridge Pro units, one at each end of the house. If so, are there any limitations, complications or other things I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

JustinCM

Originally posted by JustinCM View Post
    Don,

Does your Lutron Caseta plug-in have the ability to communicate with more than one Lutron Smart Bridge Pro? In particular, I am looking at having at least two Smart Bridge Pro units, one at each end of the house. If so, are there any limitations, complications or other things I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

JustinCM
    I'm working on it, will take 2-3 weeks

Don

Comment

Originally posted by JustinCM View Post
      Don,

Thanks in advance.

JustinCM
      You can now control up to 4 SmartBridge Pro

Comment

Justin

Did you try the new ver with multiple smartbridge?

Comment

Multiple Smart Bridges

If I bridge two Smart Bridge Pros together, will this allow use of devices past the limit of 50? What are the limitations?

Toronto Smart Home Automation

Comment

Actually the plug in can control 4 bridges do yes 49 devices x 4 = 196 as the bridge count for 1.

you will need to create 4 user in the Lutron apps, one for each bridge, than all the devices can be control with HS in one place.

Comment

Working...
            X