www.homeseer.com    
 

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > SDJ-Health Plug-in (3P)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:20 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSteiNeuro View Post
Make sure that the correct device type is selected in the device view window. I missed that at first.
Not sure what you mean by this. What am I looking for?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:31 PM
sparkman's Avatar
sparkman sparkman is online now
OverSeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 6,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
Not sure what you mean by this. What am I looking for?
In the Device Management page, select the Device Type dropdown and click on "Check".
__________________
HS3Pro 3.0.0.318 on Jetway JBC501F9Q-Q87-B i7 8GB 1874 Devices, 955 Events, 28 Plugins
Z-Wave 3.0.1.131 Z-Net 105 nodes:Leviton Vizia,Kwikset,FortrezZ Valve/Sensors,Everspring Sensors/Modules/Outlets,CT30 Stats,MIMOLites,Aeotec Smart Switches
RFXCom W800,RFXrec433,RFXtrx433|APCUPSD|Pushover|Squeezebox|weatherXML|HS Phone W2C|APCUPSD|UltraLog
UltraGCIR GC-100|UltraNetcam|UltraPioneer|Ultra1Wire|DSC PC1832|BLLED|BLTVGuide|ImperiHome|jon00 Utilities|MySensors

PHLocation|X10 CM11A IOLinc,etc
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:32 PM
sparkman's Avatar
sparkman sparkman is online now
OverSeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 6,004
Hi Steve, I changed the wakeup interval of a device. Will the plugin automatically adapt to that, or do I need to delete the child device for it to reset?

Thanks
Al
__________________
HS3Pro 3.0.0.318 on Jetway JBC501F9Q-Q87-B i7 8GB 1874 Devices, 955 Events, 28 Plugins
Z-Wave 3.0.1.131 Z-Net 105 nodes:Leviton Vizia,Kwikset,FortrezZ Valve/Sensors,Everspring Sensors/Modules/Outlets,CT30 Stats,MIMOLites,Aeotec Smart Switches
RFXCom W800,RFXrec433,RFXtrx433|APCUPSD|Pushover|Squeezebox|weatherXML|HS Phone W2C|APCUPSD|UltraLog
UltraGCIR GC-100|UltraNetcam|UltraPioneer|Ultra1Wire|DSC PC1832|BLLED|BLTVGuide|ImperiHome|jon00 Utilities|MySensors

PHLocation|X10 CM11A IOLinc,etc
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:36 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkman View Post
Hi Steve, I changed the wakeup interval of a device. Will the plugin automatically adapt to that, or do I need to delete the child device for it to reset?



Thanks

Al


It will adapt to the change. If you have increased it by more than the overrun interval then you will get a missed wake up reported but once the next wake up occurs the status will change to ok.
Steve
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
Installed on my SEL about 7 hours ago but so far nothing is showing on it at all. Several of the battery devices have updated since the install. Not sure why it isn't creating any devices.
On the 'Device Management' page look in the 'Device Type' dropdown. If any devices have been created then there should be 'SDJ-Health Child' and 'SDJ-Health Root' in the list. Make sure these are checked or, as Al says, click on the 'Check' at the top to select everything.

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:45 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkman View Post
In the Device Management page, select the Device Type dropdown and click on "Check".
If Check All is what you are referring to, that is already checked.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
If Check All is what you are referring to, that is already checked.
Is there an entry for 'SDJ-Health Root' in the 'Device Type' dropdown?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:50 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
Is there an entry for 'SDJ-Health Root' in the 'Device Type' dropdown?
Yes. That is checked. I see the Waiting line in the devices, but nothing else.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:57 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
Yes. That is checked. I see the Waiting line in the devices, but nothing else.
Sorry, I thought you said it hadn't created any devices.

The 1st time a device wakes the plugin creates a child device and the status will show as 'Waiting' because it doesn't know how long the sleep period is. The second time it wakes the sleep period will show and the child status will change to 'OK'.

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old December 28th, 2016, 04:04 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
Sorry, I thought you said it hadn't created any devices.

The 1st time a device wakes the plugin creates a child device and the status will show as 'Waiting' because it doesn't know how long the sleep period is. The second time it wakes the sleep period will show and the child status will change to 'OK'.

Steve
There is only one line - for the root device - that shows Waiting. No child devices representing battery devices have been created, and many of the battery sensors have woken up and updated in the last 8 hours.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 12-28-2016 14-06-13.pdf (25.7 KB, 70 views)
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old December 28th, 2016, 04:05 PM
sparkman's Avatar
sparkman sparkman is online now
OverSeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 6,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
It will adapt to the change. If you have increased it by more than the overrun interval then you will get a missed wake up reported but once the next wake up occurs the status will change to ok.
Steve
Great, thanks!
__________________
HS3Pro 3.0.0.318 on Jetway JBC501F9Q-Q87-B i7 8GB 1874 Devices, 955 Events, 28 Plugins
Z-Wave 3.0.1.131 Z-Net 105 nodes:Leviton Vizia,Kwikset,FortrezZ Valve/Sensors,Everspring Sensors/Modules/Outlets,CT30 Stats,MIMOLites,Aeotec Smart Switches
RFXCom W800,RFXrec433,RFXtrx433|APCUPSD|Pushover|Squeezebox|weatherXML|HS Phone W2C|APCUPSD|UltraLog
UltraGCIR GC-100|UltraNetcam|UltraPioneer|Ultra1Wire|DSC PC1832|BLLED|BLTVGuide|ImperiHome|jon00 Utilities|MySensors

PHLocation|X10 CM11A IOLinc,etc
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old December 28th, 2016, 04:33 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
There is only one line - for the root device - that shows Waiting. No child devices representing battery devices have been created, and many of the battery sensors have woken up and updated in the last 8 hours.
OK. Firstly make sure that wake-up calls are being logged:
IMPORTANT – It is also necessary to have ‘Log Poll and Wake-up Messages’ checked in ‘Plugins>Z-Wave>Z-Wave Network and Options’. I haven’t found anyway of detecting Z-Wave wakeups other than by monitoring the log.

Next go to your log and search for wakeup notifications. Put "Wake-Up Notification Received" without the quotation marks in the filter.

If there are wakeup notifications then set the LogLevel to 2 on the plugin configuration page and see what SDJ-health entries you get in the log after the next wakeup.

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:02 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
OK. Firstly make sure that wake-up calls are being logged:
IMPORTANT – It is also necessary to have ‘Log Poll and Wake-up Messages’ checked in ‘Plugins>Z-Wave>Z-Wave Network and Options’. I haven’t found anyway of detecting Z-Wave wakeups other than by monitoring the log.

Next go to your log and search for wakeup notifications. Put "Wake-Up Notification Received" without the quotation marks in the filter.

If there are wakeup notifications then set the LogLevel to 2 on the plugin configuration page and see what SDJ-health entries you get in the log after the next wakeup.

Steve
The logs are full of wake-up notifications all day today (and before as well) including one just 3 minutes ago. I had LogLevel set to 2 already. This is all I get:

Dec-28 14:56:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:51:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:46:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:41:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:36:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:31:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:26:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:21:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:16:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:11:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:06:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 14:01:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:56:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:51:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:46:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:41:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:36:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:31:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:26:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:21:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:17:23 SDJ-Health Saved report to /usr/local/HomeSeer/Temp/SDJ-Health Report.txt
Dec-28 13:16:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 13:16:23 SDJ-Health LogLevel changed to 2
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:17 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
The logs are full of wake-up notifications all day today (and before as well) including one just 3 minutes ago. I had LogLevel set to 2 already.
Ok. Can you post an extract from your log around a wake-up notification without any filtering. It should look something like this:

Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up 'No More Info' Notification sent to Node 88(Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root).
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Root string updated.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health PEData written sucessfully to root device.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 found in database
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Wake-Up Notification Processing for Node 88 (Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root)
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 : Device Ref #782
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 88

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:19 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
Ok. Can you post an extract from your log around a wake-up notification without any filtering. It should look something like this:

Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up 'No More Info' Notification sent to Node 88(Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root).
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Root string updated.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health PEData written sucessfully to root device.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 found in database
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Wake-Up Notification Processing for Node 88 (Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root)
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 : Device Ref #782
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 88

Steve
Dec-28 15:16:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Device (Node 115) woke up and Poll Device for Sensor Living Room W Door: NW Entry was successfully sent.
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Wake-Up Notification Processing for Node 115 (Node 115 Living Room W Door: NW Entry)
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 115


That's it. There are no other entries about SDJ-Health around it.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:32 PM
SteveMSJ SteveMSJ is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
Dec-28 15:16:37 SDJ-Health Checking status.
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Device (Node 115) woke up and Poll Device for Sensor Living Room W Door: NW Entry was successfully sent.
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Wake-Up Notification Processing for Node 115 (Node 115 Living Room W Door: NW Entry)
Dec-28 15:16:37 Z-Wave Home_North*: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 115


That's it. There are no other entries about SDJ-Health around it.
The plugin is not detecting the Wake-Up call for some reason. I will need to add a bit more debugging information to track down what is going on with your system. It might have something to do with the '*' character in the log entry.

I suggest you disable the plugin for now and I'll get back to you when I have some time to dig further.

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:34 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
The plugin is not detecting the Wake-Up call for some reason. I will need to add a bit more debugging information to track down what is going on with your system. It might have something to do with the '*' character in the log entry.

I suggest you disable the plugin for now and I'll get back to you when I have some time to dig further.

Steve
Will do. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:49 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
The plugin is not detecting the Wake-Up call for some reason. I will need to add a bit more debugging information to track down what is going on with your system. It might have something to do with the '*' character in the log entry.

I suggest you disable the plugin for now and I'll get back to you when I have some time to dig further.

Steve
I think you are onto something. As soon as I removed the asterisk from the interface name and restarted the plugin I got a ton of this:

Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 9 - Ref #1490
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 26 - Ref #149
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 7 - Ref #1478
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 6 - Ref #1472
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 5 - Ref #1466
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 4 - Ref #1458
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 2 - Ref #1452
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 65 - Ref #1441
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 63 - Ref #1435
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 50 - Ref #1423
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 43 - Ref #1389
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 70 - Ref #1376
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 53 - Ref #1368
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 27 - Ref #1350
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 92 - Ref #1342
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 172 - Ref #1334
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 25 - Ref #1328
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 22 - Ref #1320
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 81 - Ref #1316
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 20 - Ref #1301
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 10 - Ref #1269
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 115 - Ref #1226
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 113 - Ref #1223
Dec-28 15:46:33 SDJ-Health Node 103 - Ref #1196

I had never seen this before. I will watch it for a while and see if it starts picking up devices now.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:17 PM
bebaldin bebaldin is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 413
No joy, unfortunately. Still no devices showing up. I will go ahead and disable until you can revise the logging.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old December 28th, 2016, 08:10 PM
jhirschhorn jhirschhorn is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMSJ View Post
Ok. Can you post an extract from your log around a wake-up notification without any filtering. It should look something like this:

Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up 'No More Info' Notification sent to Node 88(Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root).
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Root string updated.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health PEData written sucessfully to root device.
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 found in database
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Wake-Up Notification Processing for Node 88 (Root Devices Node 88 Stella-2 Root)
Dec-28 21:12:18 SDJ-Health Node 88 : Device Ref #782
Dec-28 21:12:18 Z-Wave UZB1: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 88

Steve
Steve,
Mine is also behaving the same way. Single root device created at 7AM and marked "waiting". No child devices created or any update to the root device timestamp. Attached is an unfiltered log from my system. I figured the more info you have, the easier it may be for you to troubleshoot.

Thanks

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 518
Size:  142.2 KB
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does the z-wave plugin have something against battery status? - Solution! garyd9 HomeSeer Z-Wave Plug-in 79 May 7th, 2017 07:03 PM
Error Ultra1Wire3 ?Plugin Smart Battery Monitor Not all voice recognition aldo Ultra1Wire HSPI 1 January 6th, 2017 08:56 PM
Monitor open/closed but not alarm... virtualadam Envisalink Ademco Plugin (3P) 2 September 5th, 2016 09:52 PM
How to Monitor Interior Doors (Open/Closed) Warez HomeSeer General Discussion Area 11 August 30th, 2004 07:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Copyright HomeSeer Technologies, LLC