www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > SDJ-Health Plug-in (3P)

Old January 4th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Seer Deluxe

error message

I keep getting this error any idea how to stop it?

Error - whilst checking latest status of all monitored devices! Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.95.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Jan-04 9:59:20 PM

I see this sometimes on boot up as well in the log
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:31 AM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryDN View Post
I keep getting this error any idea how to stop it?

Error - whilst checking latest status of all monitored devices! Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.95.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Jan-04 9:59:20 PM

I see this sometimes on boot up as well in the log
The most likely cause for this is a conflict of System.Data.SQLite.dll versions.
Which OS are you running on?
Can you check that there isn't a System.Data.SQlite.dll file in the HS3 root folder put there by another plug-in.
Can you also check that there is a System.Data.SQLite.dll file in the ../bin/SDJ-Health/ folder.

Steve