This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to install (unsupported) DooMotion PI

Thought I'd give the DooMotion a try as my own motion detection scripts are failing WAF tests. The DooMotion PI downloads OK but fails to install upon restart of HS. Gives this error: Error unzipping E:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HSPRO\updates2\Motion Sensor Plug-In (HS 2.X only)2.4.0.0\DooMotion_2.4.0.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0
    is it just me?

Don't think Doomotion will install on anything newer than HS 2.4

Give BLRadar a go

Comment

Abracadabra

Ask and ye shall receive, as the saying goes.
      Attached Files

Comment

Can we still buy a license for Doomotion???

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
          Can we still buy a license for Doomotion???
          No. The source code is available for sale but this is the only way to get this pluign.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the reply ... I think the source code might be a bit more $$$

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
              Thanks for the reply ... I think the source code might be a bit more $$$
              Hmm, Doomotion, probably The Doc's greatest HomeSeer prog. I am still using it.

Obviously with the tragic Death of Jim it has never been upgraded for the newer versions of HS, and will not work with HS3.

If you wish a copy of the last release I am happy to email it to you.

RIP Doc.
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                No. The source code is available for sale but this is the only way to get this plugin.
                Rupp, what is going on over there? I understood that HST would honour the efforts of The Doc and any licence codes proceeds would be passed on to the family.

What has changed?
                sigpic
                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                  Rupp, what is going on over there? I understood that HST would honour the efforts of The Doc and any licence codes proceeds would be passed on to the family.

What has changed?
                  What are you talking about Gogs? That plugin hasn't been available for over two years now. The source code is available for anyone that wants it. There have been zero request for the source. As far as I know everyone has moved over to Blades if they desire this functionality.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    What are you talking about Gogs? That plugin hasn't been available for over two years now. The source code is available for anyone that wants it. There have been zero request for the source. As far as I know everyone has moved over to Blades if they desire this functionality.
                    OK I miss understood what HST was doing for the Doc's family - I will shut up and but out now. Apologies.
                    sigpic

Comment

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0 abp="361"> <TBODY abp="362"> <TR abp="363"> <TD class=alt1 width="100%" abp="364"> Motion Sensor Plug-In Discussions relating to the DooMotion plug-in, provided by Jim Doolittle.

We are all saddened by the loss of Jim Doolittle in early April, 2010. A kind and helpful person who contributed much to our HS community. At this time we are uncertain of what will happen with his plug-ins and scripts, so if you are visiting these forums for the first time in search of support, please understand that the community of users of his software can only do the best they can to try to help.

How very true.

RIP Doc.
                      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X