www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HomeSeer Voices

HomeSeer Voices Discussions related to the HomeSeer add-on voices and their use within HomeSeer.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
Seer

Alexa Voice

Is it possible to get an Alexa voice for the standard speech client ?
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:03 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoobs View Post
Is it possible to get an Alexa voice for the standard speech client ?
I know this is an old thread.... but I might have a solution (?) and similar question.

Most announcements are somewhat brief statements (i.e. the garage door is open). You can use the "Simon Says" function/feature in Alexa to get Alexa to say anything. Simply say: "Alexa Simon says, the garage door is open." Alexa will repeat everything after "says" back. It can be recorded in the needed format.

I am using a Hometroller and it only has the "creepy guy" voice. But there does seem an ability to upload audio files for play back.

My question... is what format does the HS3 require for those audio uploads? Apparently not Mpa.