Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    That's fine, I knew it had a light sensor, I didn't know it had a temperature sensor. However now that I think about it, it must have temperature, that's how motion sensors work.

Patiently waiting for my package as you wait for yours.
    Racerfern,

With version 2.0.2.1 the motion sensor should join with the light sensor. I tried to create it so it would join them dynamically, if this does not work, stop the plugin, delete the light device and start the plugin again. Let me know how it goes?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Will do, waiting for the update to hit the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Nuno,

I will have to look into this. i received one this week, but did not try it yet. Will be trying it next week, this weekend is already overbooked

Wim
        Thank's Wim,

That's great. Have a nice weekend

Nuno

Comment

Wim,

The motion sensors are grouped very nicely. Motion, battery and light. Thank you.

I'm still hoping for more information for the smoke detector.

Also the CH4 detector still does not show up at all.

But I am patient.

Comment

Racerfern,

I have not seen changes on github yet regarding the gas sensor. we just have wait for changes I guess. I am at loss with the "CH4 detector"? What kind of detector is this?

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Wim,

It's a CH4 (methane) detector, so it should pick up on natural gas leak, butane, propane, etc. Many types of flammable substances such as gas, oil, etc should be detected. If the pilot light on the burner malfunctions and the gas stays on, it should be detected for example. If the wind blows out the flame on my barbecue, the gas will continue to come out. If I place one of these in the area of the barbecue it should send a warning.

http://bit.ly/2DPUzvp

Comment

racerfern,

Ok, got lost there the gas sensor is something they work on. The smoke sensor his working, but the battery is not updated correctly. I did notify on it, but no news yet.

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

I can't see CT control for my TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm bulbs.
                  Should i change xml file to enable the ct for this bulb? i.e change "ctEnabled>false" to "ctEnabled>true</ctEnabled>"

And did you had a chance to look at Xiaomi smart plug, it will be include in next version?

Thanks again for your great work.

Nuno

Comment

Nuno,
                    The opal 600lm bulb is the IKEA color bulb right? This bulb does not support the CT and not even the 'standard' color settings. It works only for the color part, CT will not work.

As for the Xiaomi smart plug, it blew my fuses here, so it landed in the trash bin without me getting any info.

Maybe you can help me out there? I would need the rest api dump from deCONZ to see what has been created for the smart plug.
                    To do this you have to open the JowiHue.ini file (if it does not exist you can create a new one) from the \config directory.

Add the following lines to this file (no need to stop the plugin):

Code:
                    [Setting]
                    DumpEnabled=True
                    Then wait for 15 minutes or so. Then go to the Configuration page and you will find a ""Create dump" button next to the bridges. On the bridge where you have added the xiaomi plug to, press this button.

This will create a file in your logs directory named JowiBridge-XXXXXXXX.log

I would like to have this file, to analise what the plug device is creating?

Send the file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

I have send you the file. Thanks

Nuno

Comment

Looks like deConz just pushed a version that finally shows battery levels for Xiaomi sensors! Before it was hard coded to send "100%" every time reading the commit on Github.

Also looks like it's properly pulling the Xiaomi Aqara battery levels on their square Temp/Hum/Pressure sensors, however looks like the current plugin still reports them at 0%.

Comment

They have been pushing correct levels already for some time. What has changed is that after a restart they would send a 100% initially and after a while the correct level would be set. Here the Xiaomi's are set correctly, including the weather sensor (some lowered already).

Be aware that for some devices, like the motion sensors 2 years of battery is expected, so you might see them at 100% for quite some time. I have the same for the Philips Motion sensors. Batteries here are now 2 1/2 years active, and the lowest report is still at 68, very impressive battery usage I would say...They have been reporting 100% for almost 2 years...

As for the battery for devices still reporting 0%, this is sometimes caused by deCONZ not having read all endpoint information correctly. The best way to solve this is with the following steps:
                          • Press the little button on the side of the weather sensor 5 times to reset it.
                          • Start a scan for devices in the configuration page of the plugin
                          • Wait for 5 to 10 minutes (in deCONZ you will see the weather device's black dot on the left blinking regular) and hold the weatherdevice, so the reported temperature should rise to your hands temperature. This is just to keep sending signals.
                          • After a while you should see the battery device update

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                            They have been pushing correct levels already for some time. What has changed is that after a restart they would send a 100% initially and after a while the correct level would be set. Here the Xiaomi's are set correctly, including the weather sensor (some lowered already).

Be aware that for some devices, like the motion sensors 2 years of battery is expected, so you might see them at 100% for quite some time. I have the same for the Philips Motion sensors. Batteries here are now 2 1/2 years active, and the lowest report is still at 68, very impressive battery usage I would say...They have been reporting 100% for almost 2 years...

As for the battery for devices still reporting 0%, this is sometimes caused by deCONZ not having read all endpoint information correctly. The best way to solve this is with the following steps:
                            • Press the little button on the side of the weather sensor 5 times to reset it.
                            • Start a scan for devices in the configuration page of the plugin
                            • Wait for 5 to 10 minutes (in deCONZ you will see the weather device's black dot on the left blinking regular) and hold the weatherdevice, so the reported temperature should rise to your hands temperature. This is just to keep sending signals.
                            • After a while you should see the battery device update

Wim

Thanks I'll give that a shot. The Phoscon app updated with all the right values, so I assumed that would carry across. Thanks!

Comment

No luck so far, it updated all the values but the battery, however the battery is in the json message:

Code:
                              **************************** Object info *****************************
                              {
                              "ep": 1,
                              "etag": "fa6cd083bf21c6be7afe48019bc2bab1",
                              "state": {
                              "temperature": 2218,
                              "lastupdated": "2018-04-25T23:45:39"
                              },
                              "config": {
                              "on": true,
                              "battery": 100,
                              "reachable": true,
                              "offset": 0
                              },
                              "name": "Filament Box Temperature",
                              "type": "ZHATemperature",
                              "modelid": "lumi.weather",
                              "manufacturername": "LUMI",
                              "uniqueid": "00:15:8d:00:02:2c:b1:fe-01-0402"
                              }
                              ************************* End Object info ***************************
                              I left it for awhile, but will give it overnight.

Comment

All my xiaomi devices are reporting 0%. I have door sensors and motion sensors. Tried to hold the button for 5 secs and then search for devices in the plugin. That didn't help. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X