www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HomeSeer Voices

HomeSeer Voices Discussions related to the HomeSeer add-on voices and their use within HomeSeer.

Old December 1st, 2017, 03:56 PM
OverSeer

no worries..

I got another for you..

watch "The Accountant" ?

seen it a few times. Is pretty good. not great..

other day I walked in the room not looking at the tv and I heard a voice "the Brit" turned around.. and OMG!!! SHE IS THE BRIT?!?!!?!?!

so if you haven't seen it.. you will maybe get it later..

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.93.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.9 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:58 AM
OverSeer

so this thread got me going to actually get my voice running through the alarm again. My setup is oober simple..

powered sub from a computer setup that has a spot on the back for L and R speakers. so 3.5m plug into pc, power then I have my superbus 2000 for my concord 4 sitting there with a cat5 cable running back to alarm in middle of house in basement. only 4 wires are used, so I used brown for Red and White/Brown for Black .... fired up speaker client and hit test and VIOLA!!!! HAH sound again. So I setup Ivy and she said.. " Hello, I am the Red Queen and you all ARE going to Die down Here... ". I hear my youngest say.. WHAT WAS THAT!!! then the oldest.. Oh its just Dad....

so next will be to play around with the using sound voice name in event to get that going...
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:31 AM
OverSeer

You (overlord) are going to give your kids nightmares.

You can put a speaker next to your front door and greet a person on your front porch with some interesting verbiage relating to databasing their finger print and face picture from the door bell ring.

You can also put a picture of whomever talking on your HSTouch screens.

Name:  tts.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  220.5 KB

Automator

HS3 Pro & Lite Edition Beta 3.0.0.435

HS3 Wintel Touch | Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit | Oracle Windows Virtual Box ==> for Wintel only SAPI and HS3 plugins | Speech - Microsoft SAPI - Neospeech - Amazon Echo | Hardware | Haswell Intel iSeries 3 - 16Gb | Pine64 - 2Gb computers | Openpeak Intel Atom SoC tabletop touchscreens (15 HS tabletop tablets) | Touchscreens - Windows embedded POE connected |Light switches - X10,UPB, ZWave and Zigbee | Firewall - PFSense - 2 WAN plus 4 LAN interfaces | Network - Gb managed switches / POE WAP(s) | CCTV - Zoneminder IPHD cams - variety | Audio - Russound - AB8SS | Security - Leviton HAI Omni Pro 2 | Weather - Davis Vantage Vue - MeteoStick - WeeWx | 1-Wire - AAG, Midon and HB | OWFS - Mosquitto - Node Red - Python - RPi Stretch - OpenWRT
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleFragger View Post
so this thread got me going to actually get my voice running through the alarm again. My setup is oober simple..

powered sub from a computer setup that has a spot on the back for L and R speakers. so 3.5m plug into pc, power then I have my superbus 2000 for my concord 4 sitting there with a cat5 cable running back to alarm in middle of house in basement. only 4 wires are used, so I used brown for Red and White/Brown for Black .... fired up speaker client and hit test and VIOLA!!!! HAH sound again. So I setup Ivy and she said.. " Hello, I am the Red Queen and you all ARE going to Die down Here... ". I hear my youngest say.. WHAT WAS THAT!!! then the oldest.. Oh its just Dad....

so next will be to play around with the using sound voice name in event to get that going...

Did the 32 bit version sound as good as the 64 bit they demo on their website?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.200
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:05 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Profit View Post
Did the 32 bit version sound as good as the 64 bit they demo on their website?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sounds good to me...
remember it is an alarm speaker from 1993ish... from my original alarm.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:06 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

You (overlord) are going to give your kids nightmares.
he did that himself. 11yr old went and attempted to read..
Five nights at freddies.. and he had nightmares and had to sleep in our room..