Wiring the power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring the power supply

I've finally received the LED signs (yay!) and I'm about to add a connector to my power transformer (from 220V to 110V).

I need to be sure:
    The green one is the ground, correct?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I have no idea but.

Hi Moskus,

I have no idea but I'd start looking on the web.
    Hopefully someone on here will have been there, done it and got the t-shirt.
    best of luck.

Peter

Comment

I did, but I'm still unsure, so that's why I'm asking...
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yes, green is the ground.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Green = Ground
          Black = Hot
          White = Neutral
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks, guys!

Comment

Working...
            X