Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
    Must be the commas instead of the decimal point throwing something off. I will look into it tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    It is. I have had it before. Rdp is als from the netherlands so probably uses comma as decimal sign. I 'fixed' the issue by changing from comma to point

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

Must be the commas instead of the decimal point throwing something off. I will look into it tonight.

Okay thanks, and what about the reverse GeoCode issue ?
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Any chance you have two factor authentication turned on in your apple account? It doesn't make sense that you are getting emails that it logged in but the errors you are getting are failed authentication.

I don't know but I will look into it tonight. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
          Okay thanks, and what about the reverse GeoCode issue ?
          Try the new version I just pushed to the updater and see if it works.

Comment

The new version is great in that you can select which devices to track. Thanks for that.

Now, it did not seem to update after creating the devices, but after stopping and restarting the plugin, it is now updating, although we have not moved any to see if subsequent updates are working.

It does seem that the battery device now reads 0 percent though. Possible bug?

Comment

Dumb question:

Which type of API Key should be created? Server, Browser, Android or iOS are the choices. I know we are trying to track an iPhone but not sure if it should be a server or iOS key etc.

Comment

OK, it's definitely not updating. Away from home for a few hours, icloud shows the update, but HS still shows at home. Cycling the plugin seems to force a single update, but then it stops. FYI, this is with no Googlr API key defined. The plugin should work and update longitude and latitude even without that though. I have no interest in using Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger1 View Post
                  Dumb question:

Which type of API Key should be created? Server, Browser, Android or iOS are the choices. I know we are trying to track an iPhone but not sure if it should be a server or iOS key etc.
                  Browser key. I will add that to the instructions on the page.

Comment

Thank you sir. Try it shortly.

Comment

Ok I think its working. Update rate is 60 minutes and I get an email every 60 minutes every time when it updates.

So how are people displaying to location of the phone on a map etc?

Comment

I have my update rate set to 3 minutes and it never updates after the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                          I have my update rate set to 3 minutes and it never updates after the first time.
                          I'm not seeing that. I will try running it without a Google API key tomorrow morning. I don't think that will be a problem but I will look into it.

If possible can I get you to email me logs if I can't figure it out?

Jason

Comment

Hi all

Can someone kindly confirm that I have these set up properly? There seems to be a couple of minutes delay between the "geocache " event triggered by the kitchen motion sensor and the "cctv" event actually running.

Is it anything to do with polling the "home " status or perhaps it should be " device changes to"

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417850046.174156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1175425

Cheers

SteveClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417850147.324729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1175426
                            Steve

Comment

Tried 1.0.2.5.

It's dead Jim.

No location updates even though I get the email about it logging into my account.

Nothing special on the plugin screen logging with developer mode enabled.

I also tried to delete the devices and let the plugin recreate those. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                                Tried 1.0.2.5.

It's dead Jim.

No location updates even though I get the email about it logging into my account.

Nothing special on the plugin screen logging with developer mode enabled.

I also tried to delete the devices and let the plugin recreate those. Nothing.

Please send me a logfile(HSPI_RSFindMyDevice.txt) and I will look into this. Use the following email: support@rhusoft.com

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X