Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message

Hi,

I have started to receive "Error in ProcessResponse, Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero." messages in the log.
    I'm not sure when it started but I think it's within the past few weeks.

Here are a few examples:

Jan-25 8:19:36 PM AquaConnect Error in ProcessResponse, Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero.
    Jan-25 8:19:34 PM AquaConnect Thread is launching solar sensor capture
    Jan-25 8:19:34 PM AquaConnect Display = Check System pH High-Check feeder - Waiting for Air Temp Display to begin solar sensor capture macro..

Jan-25 7:34:11 PM AquaConnect Error in ProcessResponse, Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero.
    Jan-25 7:34:10 PM AquaConnect Error in ProcessResponse, Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero.
    Jan-25 7:34:01 PM AquaConnect Error in ProcessResponse, Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero.
    Jan-25 7:34:00 PM AquaConnect Thread is launching solar sensor capture
    Jan-25 7:34:00 PM AquaConnect Display = Check System pH High-Check feeder - Waiting for Air Temp Display to begin solar sensor capture macro.

Not much to go on but any idea on what the cause could be?

thanks
    Mats

Hi Mats,

Not sure, but I will take a look at the process used to capture the solar sensor temperature. In the mean time it may be helpful if you could tell me which options you have selected in the aquaconnect configuration menu. Would also be helpful to turn on debugging to try and get more details. Can just attach the log file to your post.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

OK...I noticed that it may be trying to pull a pH value from the "Check System..." display.

Temporarily disable Aquaconnect using the "plugins" -> "manage" homeseer page. Unzip the attached file and replace your existing "HSPI_AQUACONNECTE.EXE" file with this version. Reenable Aquaconnect and let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mats,

Just checking back to ensure your issue was resolved.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been travelling for work lately.
          I did test the version you posted and I have the same issue.
          I've attached a debug log.

We are currently having problems with our "Sense and dispense" system so we do get error message such as "pH Timeout-Chk feedr [Press + to reset]".

I think that may be the cause for this error?

thanks
          Mats
          Attached Files

Comment

I think you are probably right...check this version and let me know how it goes.

Fingers crossed
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X