Player status not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player status not updating

Hi i have an issue with my sonos plugin, only have one sonos play 1.

It can be controlled via the plugin and finds it. However the current status does not reflect the sonos state in the homeseer devices

probably its related to my unifi setup, however my phone and the hs3 server where the plugin resides on does see updates statusses. By use of the sonos windows manager for example.

Sometimes it updates the status but its random, and for example cant use the is playing event condition, which is used in my events

Help is appreciated
    Last edited by bartbakels; April 3, 2018, 03:58 PM.
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
    Hi i have an issue with my sonos plugin, only have one sonos play 1.

It can be controlled via the plugin and finds it. However the current status does not reflect the sonos state in the homeseer devi es

probably its related to my unifi setup, however my phone and the hs3 server where the plugin resides on do see updates statusses. Bu use of the sonos windows manager for example.

Sometimes it ipdates the status but ots random, and for example and cant use the is playing event condition, which is ised in my events

Help is appreciated
    Check your firewall and make sure the PI (!!) has all allowances.
    Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      Check your firewall and make sure the PI (!!) has all allowances.
      Dirk

It is in my firewall exceptions [emoji847]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      Regards Bart
      HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
        It is in my firewall exceptions [emoji847]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        OK, Just double checking: I'm referring to the hspi_sonos.exe not HS3. Also make sure the entry is for the Version 3.1.x.x version of this PI not the V3.0.x.x. version.

If it looks ok, try with firewall disabled.

Have batting average of 100% of firewall being the issue if you can control devices but you have no updates.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
          OK, Just double checking: I'm referring to the hspi_sonos.exe not HS3. Also make sure the entry is for the Version 3.1.x.x version of this PI not the V3.0.x.x. version.

If it looks ok, try with firewall disabled.

Have batting average of 100% of firewall being the issue if you can control devices but you have no updates.
          Other cause is data corruption between HS DB and Sonos PI .ini file; typically when devices were deleted from the homeseer page or SW was ported or restored incomplete. Typically you can spot this when you see all kind of errors at start-up of the PI such as object not existing.....
          You can get out of this by stopping HS3, delete the Sonos.ini file and restart HS.

Dirk

Comment

dcorsus,

I think you are right, i disabled and it was working, however i added the PI to the allowe dprograms again. which disnt work.

I went in the advance rules, and removed all sonons PI rules en created them newly. Which seems to secsolved the issue. However i will keep monitoring, because it was intermittent.

thanks

Bart
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
            X