Conbee with v2.04.92 should be avoided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conbee with v2.04.92 should be avoided

Dresden electronics made a corrected version available on windows 2.0.4.93 that solves some important issues when adding new sensors or lights

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

I am on .86 do you recommend going to .93?

I am waiting for some Xiaomi devices to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was not able to add a Hue Go with .93, I had to go back to .90.

And I can't get deCONZ to see the Xiaomi cube with .90 or .93.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
        I am on .86 do you recommend going to .93?

I am waiting for some Xiaomi devices to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Lars,

I cannot say for sure if this version is stable. As Bill is saying, he is having issues pairing the xiaomi devices now. I will be testing this too with the cube. My cube was paired during my tests on 2.04.86, so it should be working on that version as far I know.

Main message here is that 2.04.92 was having a major issue, where the plugin could no longer recognise colorbulb or plugs.

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Lars,

I cannot say for sure if this version is stable. As Bill is saying, he is having issues pairing the xiaomi devices now. I will be testing this too with the cube. My cube was paired during my tests on 2.04.86, so it should be working on that version as far I know.

Main message here is that 2.04.92 was having a major issue, where the plugin could no longer recognise colorbulb or plugs.

Thanks,

Wim
          Thanks, will stay on .86 for now.
          Still waiting for my Xiaomi devices.

Comment

Working...
          X