This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS2 reinstallation Question

Hi, I have but not used my homerseer licence for a number of years (many reasons). That said, I downloaded a copy of HS2 (2.5 updated to 2.5.0.81 under windows 10). When I start it I don't get the "registration and licencing" page to enter my licence info. as a result, HS2 says I have an unregistrated copy and it is disabled. How can I get my registration info into the sw? Ultimate objective is to get a upgrade to HS3 @ the Black Friday price good through Nov 30. Thanks
    Dennis
    PC confg: Win 10 with Zwave through M1G on WiFi.

From the "View" menu you should still be able to get to the web interface where it will prompt you for your license.

Originally posted by dlgardne View Post
    Hi, I have but not used my homerseer licence for a number of years (many reasons). That said, I downloaded a copy of HS2 (2.5 updated to 2.5.0.81 under windows 10). When I start it I don't get the "registration and licencing" page to enter my licence info. as a result, HS2 says I have an unregistrated copy and it is disabled. How can I get my registration info into the sw? Ultimate objective is to get a upgrade to HS3 @ the Black Friday price good through Nov 30. Thanks
    Dennis
    PC confg: Win 10 with Zwave through M1G on WiFi.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X