No announcement yet.

Firmware for HS-WD100+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Randy & waynehead99 have alluded to, it does not work through MyHS. I should have been more clear.

Being a FiOS customer without a separated WAN connection, setting up a VPN through the Verizon router I have is a massive pain.
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
      No I have my own website, ddns and port forwarding for the web ui. So i actually did it from my phone chome browser but yes RDP would be a great way to get the file on the sever if tour not home.

This all originally started because Jumper4000 didn't want to waste his weekend going threw and upgrading his 14 switxhes at 10 min each and rather we said do it during work. He could clearly now that hes at home put the file on the sever and have it setup for Monday to start an upgrade chain of 14 or so switches.

If your really not around the server at all then yes RDP would be a great way to do it all in one shot as if your local.
      lol, just for the record, I upgraded my 3 switches this morning at home, and am planning to RDP into my home computer from work on Monday and finish the remaining 14 dimmers. I have a site-to-site VPN setup between my house and the office, so it's as if I'm doing it from home anyway

Comment

Where's the Z-Wave tab???

My HS dimmers don't always trigger multi-presses. They are 5.16 but I see there is a newer firmware available.

Downloaded the firmware and tried to follow the instructions but cannot find the Z-Wave tab to do the update.

Comment

Originally posted by mskvarenina View Post
          My HS dimmers don't always trigger multi-presses. They are 5.16 but I see there is a newer firmware available.

Downloaded the firmware and tried to follow the instructions but cannot find the Z-Wave tab to do the update.
          The zwave tab is under the root device of the switch not under the on off dimmer device. Its icon is a black gear. Zwave tab and update happens on that device.

Comment

Yes, tried that. The black gear device is named "HomeSeer Tech Switch Multilevel"

All I see is Configuration, Advanced and Status Graphics tabs.

Comment

Yes, tried that. The black gear device is named "HomeSeer Tech Switch Multilevel"

All I see is Configuration, Advanced and Status Graphics tabs.
              Try deleting that and re-including it. When you do, you'll get 3 devices; a root device, control device (with buttons and sliders) and a "Central Scene" device. to trigger events, you'll need to use the device value IS SET TO on the central scene device. DON'T USE device value CHANGES AND BECOMES. that should get you fixed.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Is the z wave plugin on or enabled? If not you will not see a zeave tab

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  Try deleting that and re-including it.......that should get you fixed.
                  I've got a number of events programmed for these dimmers. What will happen to those?

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                    Is the z wave plugin on or enabled? If not you will not see a zeave tab
                    Yes, plug-in is on and enabled. Tried cycling it off then back on and rooting the controller also...

Comment

One question. Does this have to be done while shelled into the controller or am I suppose to be able to do it from my Windows desktop where I've connected to the controller's web server?

Comment

I've got a number of events programmed for these dimmers. What will happen to those?
                        Well I would say you can do a rescan but thats also in the zwave tab so thats out. Im at a loss then if your in the right tab.

Comment

disable the Z-Wave plug-in, then enable it again. Check the log to make sure the interface initialized properly. If it did, check one of the dimmers again. When properly included, the dimmer will have 3 devices and they'll look like the photo below. If you have all 3 devices, check to see if Z-Wave tab is available. If it is, rescan the root device and that may fix your problem. If it is not, you must re-include the dimmer. That is really the only fix. You will need to update the corresponding events.
                          Attached Files
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                          X