Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSC Sprinkler HS2 temperature not showing in C

Hello Michael,

I am trying to make use of the syringing function but it seems that the conversion of temperature is not working properly. I pull the data from the WU as shown in the screen captures and although it shows the temp value in C in the WU CYYZ first column it does not in the other (please see the attached pic)
    The result is that there is a mix of values both in C and in F temp scale.

Is there any way that this could be corrected?

Best Regards
    Mark
    Attached Files

The Evaluate Weather Download shows the raw data returned from the site. The C/F units used by mcsSprinklers are selected at the bottom of the Weather Setup Page. mcsSprinklers will do the conversion if the downloaded units are not the selected units. If you do not see the units selection then it may be hidden due to Interview tailoring. In this case change to Expert Mode from bottom of the Other Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      The Evaluate Weather Download shows the raw data returned from the site. The C/F units used by mcsSprinklers are selected at the bottom of the Weather Setup Page. mcsSprinklers will do the conversion if the downloaded units are not the selected units. If you do not see the units selection then it may be hidden due to Interview tailoring. In this case change to Expert Mode from bottom of the Other Page.
      Hello Michael,

All settings are set for metric conversion please see attatched.
      Attached Files

Comment

Fixed in 2.17.0.10

Comment

Fixed in 2.17.0.10
          WOW, thank you Michael

Comment

Fixed in 2.17.0.10
            Hi Michael, got all exited that its already fixed then when I went to download it I've noticed that 2.17.0 is for HS3 my issue is on the HS2 version. Hopefully the same issue exists in HS3 version but is it possible to have the fix for the HS2 version as well?

Best Regards
            Mark

Comment

HS2 and Standalone share the same .dll. http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklers_217010.zip

Comment

HS2 and Standalone share the same .dll. http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklers_217010.zip
                great thank you Michael

Comment

Working...
                X