Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors

Frank,

I am getting errors as shown in the attachment.

I tried to delete everything MEI related but obviously am not successful because when I download the PI and enable it, it is loading my hubs.

I would like to start from scratch.

PI is .8
    Attached Files
    Michael

And these. Notice the one that says:

failed with message: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
    Attached Files
    Michael

Comment

Sorry I missed this thread, it somehow got past me.

You can uninstall by:

Shutting down the plugin
      Click the red box with the X in it (This should remove the exe file at least).

Other files to check for (relative to your HS3 install directory):

/bin/MeiHarmonyHub/*.*
      /Config/MeiHarmonyHub/*.*
      /html/images/MeiHarmonyHub/*.*
      /Logs/MeiHarmonyHub.log (there may be more than one with a date after the file like MeiHarmonyHub.log20180416)

*.* means delete all the contents, or you can just delete the parent folder if it is MeiHarmonyHub.

After you've removed all of that, you can re-download the plugin and let it install. Once you start up, it will recreate the configs. I would install the most current beta (3.0.3.8) as it should be the most stable.

If you still have the errors go to the plugin settings on the General Settings tab and check "Debug logging". Reproduce the errors and then go to /Logs and send me the MeiHarmonyHub.log files that are produced (if you've run it more than 1 day, there will be a fill for each day).

You don't have to change the logging level under the check box, that is only what is shown in the HS logs.

Comment

Thank you Frank. A fresh install seems to have fixed the above errors. I will continue to monitor.

Edit -> errors back again. Perhaps they are occurring when the PI disconnects when either get out of sync? Stopped and restarted PI after device read forced disconnect and errors stopped.
        Last edited by Rvtravlr; April 18, 2018, 09:11 PM.
        Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
          Thank you Frank. A fresh install seems to have fixed the above errors. I will continue to monitor.

Edit -> errors back again. Perhaps they are occurring when the PI disconnects when either get out of sync? Stopped and restarted PI after device read forced disconnect and errors stopped.
          If you can: turn on Debugging (Debug Logging in General Settings tab of the plugin configuration page). Then when you are sure you've had the forced disconnects, go to /Logs/MeiHarmonyHub.log and send me that log* zipped. It will include much more detailed logging than what I put in the HS log by default. Also note that you don't need to change the drop down under the check box. That just controls what level of logs you get in the HomeSeer Logs. The checkbox logs everything to file for me.

*there may be more than 1 if you went over one day, it does 1 file per day. Only Today's has just .log. If you go over one day, it will be .logYYYYMMDD where that last part is the year, month then day it was logged

Comment

Working...
          X