No announcement yet.

SQ Blaster Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been fighting my iTach IP2IR for over a month now. Don't know if I will get it to work or not. Too bad HST dropped the Ocelot support for IR and X10. Don't know what the answer is.....
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
      Don't know what the answer is.....

IP2IR?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
        I've been fighting my iTach IP2IR for over a month now. Don't know if I will get it to work or not. Too bad HST dropped the Ocelot support for IR and X10. Don't know what the answer is.....

Ultra's plugin...

Comment

Global Cache Ir over Ip
          Don

Comment

The answer is >>>>Have someone update the IR code for the Ocelot for HS3, I'm working on that...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonn View Post
              The answer is >>>>Have someone update the IR code for the Ocelot for HS3, I'm working on that...
              Sweet! Now the question will start rolling in. Any estimate on when a beta may be available?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

How tedious is programming HS3 with global cache, for each IR command? Do you have to program each remote control button command separately? I'm guessing so, and not a big deal as long as each button is just minutes, not hours. And standard programming options ( I don't want to do custom scripting).

Comment

Originally posted by Oilbelcher View Post
                  How tedious is programming HS3 with global cache, for each IR command? Do you have to program each remote control button command separately? I'm guessing so, and not a big deal as long as each button is just minutes, not hours. And standard programming options ( I don't want to do custom scripting).
                  You should post this question in the Global Cache forum.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                  X