Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Started

I don't actually have a Squeezebox. Do I need one? I downloaded Logitech Media Server, and signed up with Pandora, Installed the HS3 Plugin. When I couldn't get anything to work, I determined I needed a Player, so I downloaded something called Softsqueeze, but it says it can't find the server. All of this is running on my Hometroller box. Do I need an actual Squeezebox? I'd rather just have a software version of anything that can integrate pandora with HSTouch.

You can just use the software player. If it can't connect to LMS, it might be a firewall issue on the system it is running on. Try disabling the firewall on it.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Multiple Status Tracking Box

deleted
      Last edited by tome10; January 3, 2017, 07:17 AM. Reason: not relevant

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        Is there a way to gather two sets of parameters in one Textbox via code? Get Lux/Temp from a multisensor instead of separate textboxes with
        [lux][/][temp].

Is this question related to the Squeezebox plugin or HS3 in general? If related to the plugin could you provide more context of what you attempt to achieve? In general to combine device values you can create a virtual device and format / update its value string using events and scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
          I don't actually have a Squeezebox. Do I need one? I downloaded Logitech Media Server, and signed up with Pandora, Installed the HS3 Plugin. When I couldn't get anything to work, I determined I needed a Player, so I downloaded something called Softsqueeze, but it says it can't find the server. All of this is running on my Hometroller box. Do I need an actual Squeezebox? I'd rather just have a software version of anything that can integrate pandora with HSTouch.

A software player should work. Ensure the firewall ports are open for the player to reach lms and of course that the lms server is running. Once you have the player connected to lms, you can setup/connect this plugin.

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset"> Originally Posted by tome10
            Is there a way to gather two sets of parameters in one Textbox via code? Get Lux/Temp from a multisensor instead of separate textboxes with
            [lux][/][temp].

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is this question related to the Squeezebox plugin or HS3 in general? If related to the plugin could you provide more context of what you attempt to achieve? In general to combine device values you can create a virtual device and format / update its value string using events and scripts.
            Not related, I thought I deleted it.

Comment

Working...
            X