Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use Last Panel Message in events conditions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use Last Panel Message in events conditions?

I am trying to program an event that triggers when the alarm is set to Armed Away, and the delay door is opened (i.e. someone comes in while alarm is armed). In that case, the System/Parition status does not change when the alarm delay kicks-in (panel is beeping requiring the code entry) and the only change I can see is the change in Last Panel Message which becomes "DISARM SYSTEM or alarm occurs ". So what I am trying to do in the event, is something like:

IF Last Panel Message changes and becomes "DISARM SYSTEM or alarm occurs" THEN.... (do something)

However, I do not see a way to build that condition. Is there a way to use Last Panel Message in the events? If so, how?

Thanks.

try the Vista Alarm Panel Message trigger
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      try the Vista Alarm Panel Message trigger
      Fantastic! Worked like a charm, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ykamenet View Post
        Fantastic! Worked like a charm, thanks!
        you may need to set the event option to "cannot re-run" so the event doesn't keep firing if the panel message is bounding between two different msg.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          you may need to set the event option to "cannot re-run" so the event doesn't keep firing if the panel message is bounding between two different msg.
          Good advice, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X