Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest update 2.18.0.6 DB issue

Michael,

Just updated the plugin to 2.18.0.6 and noticed that if I select say the humidity icon from either device page or general page to review the humidity and then annual, it pulls up the current year without issue. Should I select 2017 or another year, the screen comes up blank and sits there. If I close the blank annual chart and open it again, then it displays 2017 or whatever info chart fine.
    In the log, I see these messages. Looks like there's an issue in the query.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks,

Robert

Mar-30 10:55:02 AM mcsSprinklers CalendarASP Day=101, Device=, SQL=SELECT SampleDate from d WHERE ((SampleDate > #2017-12-30 00:00:00#) And (Discrete = 1)) ORDER BY SampleDate;, Value=0 Line 0 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'd'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

Mar-30 10:51:32 AM mcsSprinklers CalendarASP Day=101, Device=, SQL=SELECT SampleDate from d WHERE ((SampleDate > #2017-12-30 00:00:00#) And (Discrete = 1)) ORDER BY SampleDate;, Value=0 Line 0 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'd'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

Mar-30 10:49:03 AM mcsSprinklers CalendarASP Day=101, Device=, SQL=SELECT SampleDate from d WHERE ((SampleDate > #2017-12-30 00:00:00#) And (Discrete = 1)) ORDER BY SampleDate;, Value=0 Line 0 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'd'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

Mar-30 10:48:37 AM mcsSprinklers CalendarASP Day=101, Device=, SQL=SELECT SampleDate from d WHERE ((SampleDate > #2017-12-30 00:00:00#) And (Discrete = 1)) ORDER BY SampleDate;, Value=0 Line 0 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'd'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Fixed in 2.18.0.7. While I was testing I found an initialization sequence that did not look correct to me so I changed it as well. Over the years the initialization order has changed to address issues that had been uncovered so make certain that it initializes correctly in your case.

With HS3 (.NET4) the chart control works with mcsSprinklers so Annual charts can be drawn in a more attractive manner than HTML. Make certain you have selected this in the Browser Display options of the Other Page.

Comment

Perfect! Working again.

I've always used the charts controls.

Thanks,

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X