Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.8 (beta) is now available! READ BEFORE UPDATING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.8 (beta) is now available! READ BEFORE UPDATING!

MeiHarmonyHub v3.0.3.8 is now available in the HomeSeer store and in the updater (Beta Section)!

IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS VERSION
    Due to the settings being moved to files, there is a chance that upgrading from any version prior to 3.0.3.5 may NOT work. I have done my best to test locally, but as a precaution it is heavily recommended that a backup be completed before upgrading.

At worst, what will happen is that settings are lost and it will have to be set up again. This is a one time update to move to the new settings storage location which will hopefully prevent some of the issues some have had with lost settings.

The following are included:
    • Changed so that Settings are stored in files instead of in the devices themselves
    • Upon first run of the plugin after update, it will attempt to copy over settings into the files.
    • Adjusted the layout of the settings page as recommended here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...0&postcount=14

Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194095

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194096

works perfectly for me! Thanks. Updated from 3.0.3.5.

the json interface is very userfriendly
    Last edited by ; April 11, 2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

It seems to be working here. I will check thoroughly this evening.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Worked for me also...
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

My settings seem OK. Will test functions tonight. Screens are more streamlined now too... looks good!
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Virtual hub?

So, I have smart TV's in most rooms which are IP addressable. In fact they show up in the PI as devices.

Is there a best practice to add additional room specific activities to a hub or would a virtual hub be the answer?

In the master bedroom hub we have MBR TV activity, Guest TV activity along with some others. If I choose Guest TV, the MBR TV shuts off and the Guest TV turns on and vice versa. I would like to have activities for each room without complicating things with more Harmony hubs.

Ideas?
            Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
              So, I have smart TV's in most rooms which are IP addressable. In fact they show up in the PI as devices.

Is there a best practice to add additional room specific activities to a hub or would a virtual hub be the answer?

In the master bedroom hub we have MBR TV activity, Guest TV activity along with some others. If I choose Guest TV, the MBR TV shuts off and the Guest TV turns on and vice versa. I would like to have activities for each room without complicating things with more Harmony hubs.

Ideas?
              The hub is really meant to handle 1 TV/room at a time. So it's 1 activity at a time. When one turns on, the hub will turn off equipment not used in the new activity. I'm sure you could come up with some combination of activities to accomplish what you want though, but it would be tricky.

Of course, if you want to skip using the hubs built in activities, you could create a "virtual" hub in Homeseer and use activities to send commands to those devices. However, you may not have control of those devices from the harmony remote depending on the active activity on the hub. This approach would work best if for those virtual hubs you were using HSTouch or a similar application as your remote.

Comment

Hi ,

Today it happenned again. One of my hubs trew those again;

host machine.
                apr-14 08:25:25 MeiHarmonyHub: ErrorThe Conection to Hub with ID 60592f43-fe8b-4ad7-2ecf-d32f44d58e45 failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at HarmonyHub.Client.Send(String xml) at HarmonyHub.Client.OpenStream(Int32 heartbeatInterval) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                apr-14 08:25:25 MeiHarmonyHub: ErrorThe Conection to Hub with ID 60592f43-fe8b-4ad7-2ecf-d32f44d58e45 failed with message: Unable to write data to the transport conne

I checked with the app and could connect without issues to that hub, and was also pinging.

Disconnect button didnt do anything , and the hub showed as connected. However still these errors.

After restarting plugin it stopped...

Regards

Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I just installed 3.0.3.8 as a fresh install (never used the plugin before). I typed in my ip address for the hub and it found it just fine. If I click on the devices tab of the plugin I see all of my devices. I can't see that the plugin has created any HomeSeer devices though. Am I missing something? I've searched high and low and can't see the devices.

I'm running an SEL and saw that there were some previous issues. I'm running mono 5 so that shouldn't be the issue.

Thanks for any help/guidance that you can provide.

UPDATE: I rebooted the SEL and the devices showed up
                  Last edited by beerguy; April 15, 2018, 02:16 PM. Reason: Problem fixed

Comment

btw,

i checked my windows logs and see these popup sometimes...;

Code:
                    Application: HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.exe
                    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
                    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
                    Exception Info: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
                       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags)
                       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)

Exception Info: System.IO.IOException
                       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
                       at HarmonyHub.Client.Send(System.String)
                       at HarmonyHub.Client.CloseStream()
                       at HarmonyHub.Client.Close(Boolean)
                       at HarmonyHub.Client.Dispose(Boolean, Boolean)
                       at HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.Services.HarmonyHubService.ConnectionClosed(System.Object, HarmonyHub.Events.ConnectionClosedEventArgs)
                       at HarmonyHub.Client+<HeartbeatAsync>d__103.MoveNext()
                       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(System.Object)
                       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
                       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
                       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
                       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
                       at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
                       at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
                    Regards Bart
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                    HSPRO 3.
                    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I will check it out today and let you know. It should work but I'm not sure I tested that scenario.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beerguy View Post
                        I just installed 3.0.3.8 as a fresh install (never used the plugin before). I typed in my ip address for the hub and it found it just fine. If I click on the devices tab of the plugin I see all of my devices. I can't see that the plugin has created any HomeSeer devices though. Am I missing something? I've searched high and low and can't see the devices.

I'm running an SEL and saw that there were some previous issues. I'm running mono 5 so that shouldn't be the issue.

Thanks for any help/guidance that you can provide.

UPDATE: I rebooted the SEL and the devices showed up
                        I see they are now showing up for you. I'm not sure why it would require a reboot. I'll do some research this week and see if I can mimic an SEL locally for testing.

The errors in the windows logs will take some looking into. I'll have to make sure I'm catching all the exceptions (I thought I was around all the code around the connection.

Comment

Connection Errors...

Have been having multiple connection errors (to be fair they are better now then with earlier versions). Wanted to share what I have been seeing over the last 1/2 day or so. Happy to turn up the debugging as you like if that would help.

Chris

pr-16 9:09:44 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-16 9:09:44 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-16 8:58:10 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected document root: iq
                          Apr-16 8:58:10 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.ReadRootElement() at HarmonyHub.StreamParser..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean leaveOpen) at HarmonyHub.Client.OpenStream(Int32 heartbeatInterval) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-16 8:58:04 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.NextElement(String[] expected) at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-16 8:58:04 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected XML element: message
                          Apr-16 8:20:19 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.ReadRootElement() at HarmonyHub.StreamParser..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean leaveOpen) at HarmonyHub.Client.OpenStream(Int32 heartbeatInterval) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-16 8:20:19 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected document root: iq
                          Apr-16 8:20:14 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.NextElement(String[] expected) at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-16 8:20:14 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected XML element: message
                          Apr-16 7:28:49 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-16 7:28:49 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:50 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:50 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-15 6:45:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-15 6:45:18 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:18 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-15 6:45:12 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-15 6:45:12 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:06 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                          Apr-15 6:45:06 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:00 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                          Apr-15 6:45:00 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
                            Have been having multiple connection errors (to be fair they are better now then with earlier versions). Wanted to share what I have been seeing over the last 1/2 day or so. Happy to turn up the debugging as you like if that would help.

Chris

pr-16 9:09:44 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-16 9:09:44 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-16 8:58:10 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected document root: iq
                            Apr-16 8:58:10 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.ReadRootElement() at HarmonyHub.StreamParser..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean leaveOpen) at HarmonyHub.Client.OpenStream(Int32 heartbeatInterval) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-16 8:58:04 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.NextElement(String[] expected) at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-16 8:58:04 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected XML element: message
                            Apr-16 8:20:19 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.ReadRootElement() at HarmonyHub.StreamParser..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean leaveOpen) at HarmonyHub.Client.OpenStream(Int32 heartbeatInterval) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-16 8:20:19 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected document root: iq
                            Apr-16 8:20:14 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.StreamParser.NextElement(String[] expected) at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-16 8:20:14 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: Unexpected XML element: message
                            Apr-16 7:28:49 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-16 7:28:49 AM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:50 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:50 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-15 6:45:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-15 6:45:18 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:18 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-15 6:45:12 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-15 6:45:12 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:06 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                            Apr-15 6:45:06 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:00 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
                            Apr-15 6:45:00 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID 74e9de06-c915-41b6-1b69-fd64d6a3a60b failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.62:5222
                            If you go into the configuration screen for the plugin, go to the General Settings tab and check the "debugging log", that would be a great help. You don't have to change the dropdown below it (That's only for what it logs in your HS logs). The Debug log file will contain all the debugging automatically.

After it's run and you know it's generated some errors, the file is in /Logs/MeiHarmonyHub.log (there may be more than one, it's 1 file per day, include all files for the time period you want me to look at).

You can zip them up and include them here or message me and I'll give you my email address. The logs will contain the configuration information on your hub, and not likely any identifying information, but some people like to be safer than sorry

Thanks for the offer to help with debugging

Comment

Working...
                            X