This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important UltraCID3 HSPI Upgrade Information - 2018

UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.6681.34300 makes several changes to device addresses. Please make sure you have about 15 minutes of time before attempting the upgraded because you'll need to manually delete the old devices and then re-save any events so the newly created devices will be used. You'll also need to go into the plug-in options and re-select the Com Port for modem #1.

Note: You'll also need to update any events that use the device address because the address was changed as follows:

UltraCID3-Attr
    UltraCID3-Name
    UltraCID3-Nmbr
    UltraCID3-Ring

To:
    UltraCID3-Attr1
    UltraCID3-Name1
    UltraCID3-Nmbr1
    UltraCID3-Ring1

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; April 28, 2018, 07:43 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Hi,
    I have version 3.0.6681.34300. I'm not sure exactly when I did an update, but now the plugin is not recognising calls. The Call count in Satus shows 0.

I tried uninstalling the plugin deleting the 'root' device and reinstalling but still nothing.
    The Status shows the modem, a U.S. Robotics V.92 USB Voice Modem. It has been connected for some time and was previously working with the plugin.
    I am running HS version 3.0.0.435 Standard on Server 2012R2.
    Any advice on how to get it working again appreciated.

SOLVED: - nothing to do with the plugin - faulty connector on the modem.
    Last edited by IanIreland; June 2, 2018, 06:02 AM. Reason: Solved

Comment

event trigger issue ???

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.6681.34300 makes several changes to device addresses. Please make sure you have about 15 minutes of time before attempting the upgraded because you'll need to manually delete the old devices and then re-save any events so the newly created devices will be used. You'll also need to go into the plug-in options and re-select the Com Port for modem #1.

Note: You'll also need to update any events that use the device address because the address was changed as follows:

UltraCID3-Attr
      UltraCID3-Name
      UltraCID3-Nmbr
      UltraCID3-Ring

To:
      UltraCID3-Attr1
      UltraCID3-Name1
      UltraCID3-Nmbr1
      UltraCID3-Ring1

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      when a call comes in the caller id shows in the cid 3 log however I have an event that previously spoke the cid and it is no longer triggering when a call comes in and ideas???
      UPDATE
      Just found the issue if I set the line to any it does not work but if I select a line (ie line 1 it works) I think this is a minor bug please let me know if there is a fix

THANX
      MITCH
      Last edited by Mitch; July 5, 2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X