Page to Control the Ninja Camera [ASP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page to Control the Ninja Camera [ASP]

UPDATE: There was a small bug preventing the Memory locations from being executed correctly, as well as the sweep function. It has been fixed, and this zip file has been updated to reflect the changes.

This is a set of 2 pages to control the Ninja Camera using the CM19a and the plugin written by Chase. The page controls the camera WITHOUT refreshing the page. The plugin is available In This Thread.

NOTE: I forgot to include in the instructions, that you will have to replace the House and Unit codes in the "CameraControl.asp" file to match the ones of the camera you are using. It is currently set for "D1"

There are 14 occurances to change in the page. An easy way would be to use a text editor and search for:
    .HouseCode = "D"
    .DeviceCode = 1

And replace (for instance)
    .HouseCode = "c"
    .DeviceCode = 12

All basic camera functions as left, right,up,down, center, and the 4 preset camera positions are available. The bottom 4 buttons will set the respective positions in the camera's memory. NOTE: The 4 "set" buttons are not visable while logged as a "guest". I know I didn't want my presets being changed every time a guest visits my page

You will need to either copy this code into your web cam page, or copy the web cam information from your page into this one. There are so many webcam programs out there, it would be impossible to make these pages work on everyone system.

Documentation is available in the zip file.

The discussion for this is in THIS THREAD.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johnwpb; April 21, 2005, 03:37 AM.
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS
Working...
X