HomeTroller Zee remote access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeTroller Zee remote access

I have a HomeTroller Zee I am setting up. I purchased a web address from "myhomeseer". What do I have to do to my Dlink Dir 655 router to get things to work?

not sure about hs3 but hs2 needed port 80 to be put into the nat. plus whatever Is needed for hstouch.

raptor
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

For the Dynamic DNS tickle you don't need to do anything on your firewall. All that does is assign a name to your ISP internet address. Typically your ISP modem is configured for DHCP. This will make it such that you use a name instead of a changing IP.

For viewing the HTML HS3 page you just need to open up the port on your firewall that matches the port you utilize for HS3; whatever that may be. After you play a bit; I would recommend changing the default port of 80 to something else and adjusting the firewall ports accordingly. Or if you firewall allows it port forward internal port 80 to external port something else.

For using HS3 HSTouch you just need to open up the port on your firewall that HS3 HSTouch utilizes.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X