www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Security Systems Plug-ins > Security System Discussion > HAI/OMNI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr)

HAI/OMNI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr) Discussion about Rob Mason's HAI/OMNI Panel Plug-in

Old January 18th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmasonjr View Post
I have already developed the code to prevent this from happening, but I havent released it to the updater just yet - there are several other changes in there that I need to test out first.

So, we can get you going in the meantime:

Search and download WinSCP
Connect to your Zee by entering the IP address.
the username is homeseer - the password could be what you set it to when you installed your Zee.
Try SFTP first, if that doesnt work, try FTP.

This will give you a windows-style interface to your Zee.

navigate to the /usr/local/HomeSeer/Config folder and click on the HAI.ini then delete.

Restart the plugin and you should be good to go.
Awesome! Thanks for posting this.
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Seer Deluxe

Does deleting the HAI.ini folder still help with connection issues? Yesterday, the power blipped here. The router and ZEE were on a backup, but not my switch. Once the ZEE lost connection, the HAI plugin stopped communicating with the OP panel. Even though Alexa responded with the OK. I had to log into the ZEE and manually stop and re-start the plugin to get it to re-connect with the panel.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Seer

I am having trouble connecting to my leviton omni lte panel,The encryption keys IP address and port are all correct however within the Omni log it seems to connect to the omni then immediately disconnects, i Am new to homeseer so not sure where to go with this
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Viewer

HomeTroller Connected to HAI Omni but will not do anything

I am new to blogging so forgive me if I do not do this correctly. We are a Leviton HAI dealer. I have a Leviton HAI Omni Pro which I want to control from an Amazon Echo. I have connected a HomeTroller Zee S2. Using the HomeSeer web page I have connected the HomeTroller to the Leviton Omni. I have downloaded the Omni Plug In. I can see all my thermostat, lights, security zones and buttons in HomeSeer.
When I ask Alexa to for example turn on the kitchen lights she say OK but nothing happens.
If I go to HomeSeer / Home/ Device list / Kitchen and push ON under control nothing happens.
Obviously I am missing something. How do I get it to actually turn devices on and off