This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.11

v3.0.2.11 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
    I changed the Dim command in the SDK to use Level to see if dimming function returns.

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.

Thanks
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater...

Thanks
    Last edited by rmasonjr; May 17, 2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Thank you Rob.

Updated to V.11 this morning.

Noticed this same message in logs for V.10 and V.11. Not sure what it means.

May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Starting download of updates
        May-17 8:18:07 AM Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.
        May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Downloading update: OMNI
        May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Update hspi_omni.exe downloaded successfully

May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
        May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Install/Update of package OMNI was successful.

Noticed my X10 - TW523 - OmniPanel connection to my test module worked yesterday as I have it connected to a PIR on V.10. Testing here with a small lamp and module (x10, UPB, ZWave or Zigbee). It was just an ON command and OFF command and no dimming.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

Changes in this version:
          I changed the Dim command in the SDK to use Level to see if dimming function returns.

Thanks

The set to level works properly now and the lamps ramp up or down. However, they don't ramp (dim) down when turning off, they just snap off. Is this intended?

<style></style>

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Thank you Rob.

Updated to V.11 this morning.

Noticed this same message in logs for V.10 and V.11. Not sure what it means.

May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Starting download of updates
            May-17 8:18:07 AM Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.
            May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Downloading update: OMNI
            May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Update hspi_omni.exe downloaded successfully

May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
            May-17 8:18:07 AM Updater Install/Update of package OMNI was successful.

Noticed my X10 - TW523 - OmniPanel connection to my test module worked yesterday as I have it connected to a PIR on V.10. Testing here with a small lamp and module (x10, UPB, ZWave or Zigbee). It was just an ON command and OFF command and no dimming.
            Yeah, I have not seen that before. The updater.txt has not changed in years, so I need to let HST know about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
              The set to level works properly now and the lamps ramp up or down. However, they don't ramp (dim) down when turning off, they just snap off. Is this intended?

<style></style>
              It's not intended, but I'm not sure how to handle.
              Setting the Level is where things were working, then took a sour turn when trying to set the Dim level. I feel confident that we are back to at least stable 'Dim' functionality.

That said, I want to get the same devices as you and play around to see if I can ramp them down instead of snapping to off. You do have UPB devices, correct?

Comment

It's not intended, but I'm not sure how to handle.
                Setting the Level is where things were working, then took a sour turn when trying to set the Dim level. I feel confident that we are back to at least stable 'Dim' functionality.

That said, I want to get the same devices as you and play around to see if I can ramp them down instead of snapping to off. You do have UPB devices, correct?

Right, PCS Pulseworx, and Automated Living(?) They both snap to off.

<style></style>

Comment

Yay, dimming is back. Thanks Rob.

It looks like I'll have to disable and then re-enable all my units to have them reflect the 255=on otherwise all looks good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                    Right, PCS Pulseworx, and Automated Living(?) They both snap to off.

<style></style>
                    ah - good info - thanks...

I updated my ticket with Leviton to get some clarification.

I suspect that setting the level to, say, 50% is working, but when I set the level to 0% it is snapping to OFF. I might need to use Dim to go 'down' and brighten to go 'up'.

In any case, I'm getting a handle on it and will update as I have more info.

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                      Yay, dimming is back. Thanks Rob.

It looks like I'll have to disable and then re-enable all my units to have them reflect the 255=on otherwise all looks good so far.
                      You can manually add that 255 = ON setting manually if you already have events tied to that device.

Thanks!

Comment

Dimming working here as well.

Edit - HLC
                        Last edited by bjhampe; May 17, 2018, 12:34 PM. Reason: Added more info.

Comment

Thanks guys for hanging with me... I'm getting emails who are confirming the same.

Comment

You can manually add that 255 = ON setting manually if you already have events tied to that device.

Thanks!
                            That begs the question...when a plugin builds a new device, where does it get the name, room and floor from? I ask because I disabled and then re-enabled some thermostats and they came back with different room names. Screwed up my nicely arranged list of alphabetized device names.

Comment

Hello Rob,

Hate to contribute more problems -
                              I can turn off UPB switches off, but can't turn them on. When i attempt to turn on a device the device status turns ON then immediately shuts off. I've restarted homeseer a few times.

I do have this in my startup log that is odd..
                              5/12/2018 10:37:24 PM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin OMNI ...
                              5/12/2018 10:37:24 PM ~!~Warning~!~Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of OMNI. Plugin: OMNI Instance:

Changes in this version:

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X