Qubino Zwave+ Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I know quibino is willing to update the firmware free of charge. Only the transfer costs need to be paid.

---
      John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you know what the problem consists of? Is it on the Qubino or HomeSeer side?

I haven't heard about this in the Vera community but then again, e2/3 is not supported by Vera at all for the moment.

Comment

In my opinion Qubino site. At the Qubino site there were multiple updates within a short period without the addition of new functionality.

In my opinion it is not good practice your firmware that regular without issues.

--/
          John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
            If you have the latest software version on your module (S5) the moodules are supported by HomeSeer.

---

John
            Could you please let me know if I order a Flush 1D and ask qubino to load S5, will I be able to see all info via homeseer? And does homeseer creates childs for specifically, temperature reading via TS and I1, I2 status?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
              In my opinion Qubino site. At the Qubino site there were multiple updates within a short period without the addition of new functionality.

In my opinion it is not good practice your firmware that regular without issues.

--/
              John

This is very interesting. Where at the Qubino site did you find the info about the firmware revisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
                This is very interesting. Where at the Qubino site did you find the info about the firmware revisions?
                This is information from several people, such as people on the Dutch domotica fora, dealers, etc..

And of course I had e-mail contact with Qubno.

---
                John

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo View Post
                  Could you please let me know if I order a Flush 1D and ask qubino to load S5, will I be able to see all info via homeseer? And does homeseer creates childs for specifically, temperature reading via TS and I1, I2 status?

thx
                  I only have experience with the flush 2 relays. I assume each different module has its own FW version.

---
                  John

Comment

Please HS add support to Qubino

Add Node started...
                    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
                    A new node is being added...
                    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
                    Done. Node 72 Added.
                    Reloading (importing) node information...
                    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
                    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
                    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 72, ID: 345=159H (Goap), Type: 2=2H, ID: 81=51H
                    Node: 72 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, BASIC_V2, SWITCH_ALL, SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V3, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V7, MULTI_CHANNEL_V3, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION_V3, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, CONFIGURATION_V4
                    Node: 72 Controls Class(es): BASIC_V2
                    Node 72 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4,05 App: 1.2
                    Node 72 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    All associations for node 72 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
                    Getting Z-Wave Plus Association Group Information (8 groups) from Node 72...
                    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 4 retrieved successfully from Node 72 Group Name=K1Meter, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
                    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 7 retrieved successfully from Node 72 Group Name=K2Meter, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
                    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 8 retrieved successfully from Node 72 Group Name=Tempera, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
                    Warning: Device synchronization/creation aborted by timeout or by the user.
                    Finished.

Comment

I'm pretty impressed with Qubino. I struggled a bit with the I2 and I3 inputs but come to find out I didn't need them. My only complaint is that you have to exclude and include again when making certain changes. Also there are two excludes, one excludes, the other excludes and resets all previous parameters to default. So be careful.

I wired mine up inside one of these units but with two LED floods:
                      https://www.amazon.com/Heath-Zenith-...n+sensor+light

So the motion sensor turns the lights on, or I can turn it on from HS since there isn't a physical switch anywhere. Energy info is meaningless to me with LED bulbs but I'm sure it can be useful at times. Now to link lights together.

The add info below is from the HS3 screen, the Z-Tool+ screen that I actually used was much more informative, but I didn't bother to save it.

Add Node started...
                      A new node is being added...
                      Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
                      DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
                      Done. Node 23 Added.
                      Reloading (importing) node information...
                      Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
                      Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
                      Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 23, ID: 345=159H (Goap), Type: 2=2H, ID: 82=52H
                      Node: 23 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, BASIC, SWITCH_ALL, SWITCH_BINARY_V2, METER_V2, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION_V3, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, CONFIGURATION_V3
                      Node: 23 Controls Class(es): BASIC
                      Node 23 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                      All associations for node 23 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
                      Getting Z-Wave Plus Association Group Information (9 groups) from Node 23...
                      Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 2 retrieved successfully from Node 23 Group Name=BasicSetKey1, Profile Is General:Not Specific And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
                      Root Node Device Node 23 Z-Wave Goap Switch Binary was created for node 23 on network D29CBDFB
                      3 out of 4 Child devices of node 23 were created successfully.
                      Finished.

Comment

Working...
                      X