X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpape
    footVOL,

I think the icons are very unique and help make the interface "fun" to interact with.

Looking forward to any progress you make on making them available.
    I've been digging around for some suitable images to use... and I think I found a source for footVOL's icons. They look strikingly similar to the Buuf icon set: http://www.iconarchive.com/category/...-mattahan.html

Here to spread the useful images.

Comment

Here is a version of my thermostat control. The cool part about this is that two of the thermostats are ZWave TZ16's and two are TX16's controlled via DooStat events. I would like to add a Red/Blue/Off button image for mode being Heat/Cool/Off but I haven't worked out how to do that yet.
      Attached Files
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
      BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
      DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

here you go............

http://www.iconarchive.com/category/...condigest.html
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
        BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
        DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

After getting tired of changing the background and all of the buttons to change the color scheme... here's my first pass at a transparent frame and button.

The only difference between the test screens is the Screen Background Color Property.

** BUG ALERT **
          When you copy a screen, Graphics Objects that are "Locked to the Background" become unlocked in the copy.

The frame on these screens is a Graphic Object, which is locked to the background.

** BUG ALERT **
          If you load this same frame as a background, The transparency only works when you first add it to the screen. After that, screen background color changes are not reflected to the screen. It looks like it merges the background color with the background graphic when you drag the background to the screen, then stores the result. After that, background color changes are ignored.

Over All,
          Great Program So Far, But Yes It's a BETA.
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh, Duh...

Here's The Frame and button if anybody wants to play with them...

Right click the pictures and "Save As"
            Attached Files

Comment

Screenshots from my HTC Diamond

Here are a few screenshots from my HTC Diamond mobile phone. Unfortunately I couldn't get too detailed because It's for a cell phone. Will post up more when I get my touchscreens. Hope you guys like.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ; December 13, 2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Here are mine

Well, after those nice pages, here is my humble screen....
                Attached Files
                Hector
                MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Screen Match the home

Made the screen match the home decor. Just getting started.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here are some of my screen shots. I've taken a slightly different approach. I'm trying to minimize the feeling of navigation. To do this, I'm using small "slide out" screens. For example, when you touch the temperature on the floor plan, the thermostat slides out. Touch the scenes button in the family room (the clear button) the scenes panel pops up.

I'm hoping that this makes things intuitive. Just touch something to see what you can do.

BTW, this is a really good exampe of transparent backgrounds not working over the image of the floor plan . For some reason though, the reindeer work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kern
                      Does anyone have any screens formatted for 320 x 240 that I can see? I'd like to get HSTouch going on an HP Ipaq w/ Windows Mobile and wondered how much you can really do with this little real estate.
                      I had some that I was using with my TyTn (At&t 8525)

It's still very usable with such a low resolution. Before I invested too much time into it, I upgraded to a newer phone with 480x640.

These were kinda rough but I was using them for a few weeks, just didn't feel like taking the time to complete them, knowing that I was getting a new phone.
                      Attached Files
                      Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Here are a few I've been working on...

On the theater screen, there are transparent buttons overlaying the lights in the picture. Tapping the rope lights, sconces, wall and screen toggles the respective light.

Under control, tapping the PS3, HTPC or cablebox image changes to that input. Unfortunately I haven't found the buttons I'm looking for to finish this screen, but will soon be able to control these devices via an X10toIR transmitter etc.

This is fun!
                        Attached Files
                        -Tom

Visit Kernhome
                        Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Here's a weather page I built:
                          Attached Files

Comment

The font can be found at http://www.pic101.com/mcgahee/ The file name is lcdttf.zip

Comment

M&Ms HomeComtrol Screen

Here's my feeble attempt at the main screen; which is still a work in progress.
                              Attached Files

Comment

okay guys,

here are my screens.

the black area in the center swaps out from screen to screen based on what you are controlling. the outside stays static through all of the screens.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X