Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be a godo idea but what happens if application's windows will move on the screen?
    Do you ht in kit will be possibile in hs3??

Comment

Well with the command line VLC stuff you set hard set the position and size on the screen such that it doesn't move; similiar to the hard coding of HSTouch on the screen. This will allow a borderless video display that "appears" to be within HSTouch; but really is not.

Some windows applications let you resize the application window; if you shut it down and restart the window shows up where you shut it down load.

This was kind of used a while back with some Homeseer users. Personally here used same methodology with the use of a Mimo USB monitor. I would define HSTouch to be only on the Mimo USB monitor while concurrently still having a regular monitor view (2 monitors view)
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I like this
        Can you explained how to?

Comment

Sorry for writing errors(ipad auto correction)...

Comment

Create a new HSTouch page with a resized backround that fits only on the left 1/5 of the screen. Note this is a guess. I will post it shortly.

Meanwhile I did a new screensaver for one of my touchscreens. It is very mesmerizing to watch.
            Attached Files
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

The following is a bit of a Kludge and I do not do this anymore but did play with it. Note this is using HSTouch client in windows. I am sort of playing with this in Linux right now.
              Attached Files
              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Opening another app on the HS Touch Android device itself

Hey guys, I am reading your posts here, but from what I am understanding this is being done with the HS Touch client for Windows. The question I would like to know is can it be done from the HS Touch Client specifically the android touch screens or the new Android Table top? I am pretty savvy when it comes to paths for programs, but what I can figure out is how to find paths on the Android devices to execute a separate application. Has anyone done this or played with this option? What I would like to do is have the ability to be able to have HS Touch on my android touch screen to launch my camera app without me having to back all the way out of HS Touch and then run the application. Has anyone been able to do this? I can't figure out the path's or program executable to insert in the "application Path"! Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

On the tabletop unit, it appears that Android is pretty much "pathless". You just have to use the exact name of the application as it appears in the Android settings screen. Here's an example of defining a button in Touch to bring up an alarm clock program. Note that if you upgraded from the free version to the paid version, the application name would change and you'd have to change your Touch screen to match the new name.

Fred
                  Attached Files
                  Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Hey Guys,

Sorry for Dragging up an old post, but is this is same process for the IOS Version?

I.e. if I wanted to hit a button in the homeseer IOS app and launch my "Hippo LITE" app what would I enter in the path Field?

Comment

Working...
                    X